Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Keeps Slipping

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suplex R
Anonymous

Time Keeps Slipping Empty
PostSubject: Time Keeps Slipping   Time Keeps Slipping EmptyNovember 16th 2006, 11:49 pm

(The Camera fades in on the Vengeance Ring as Suplex rex stands over the emblem and frowns at the camera, in his hands he holds a few letters, and look angrily at them then at the camera)

Suplex: Why can't you people understand I am here to save wrestling from the hacks, and everyone else who gives it a bad name through cussing, and urban mannerisms! Ever since I told the world how I felt about Welfare feed, worthless sack of Crap Jose Santiago, the only letters I got have said Rex your a racis, or Rex Hitler is waitng for you in hell. I am doing this all for you people so you can see a high class gentlemen's sport instead of people bashing people's heads open with light bulbs, and the music. You know the songs that sounds like someone is farting into a microphone at the beginning of it. Jose I am not just fighting for my honor sunday I am fighting for ever athlete who wasn't flashy enough for the NBA, every man who gets laughed at for listening to Neil Diamond, when everyone else is lsitening to an artist who isn't even worht 50 Cents.

(Sighs, and throws down the letters)

Suplex: Listen up Jose I am going to give you such a ass whipping you are actually going to need those food stamps. Your ninety children are going to beg for your life, your wife of the week is going flood the ringside with your tears. And as I use only my body to break yours, I laugh as i hear your last gurglibng breaths. Jesus and I said Jesus Christ didn't feel the pain on the cross that you will feel come vengeance. remember this......

(The camera closes in on Rex )

Suplex: You are worthless, I am a King. You only live because for a few more days I am showing mercy. So tonight go home screw your wife, have nice meal, and hug the kids, because come mondya, I dare say you won't be able to enjoy any of it, anymore.)

camera fades out
Back to top Go down

Time Keeps Slipping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Old JWF Archives :: War Zone Brand :: War Zone Brand Role Play Board-
Jump to: