Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DEAD!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joshua Williams
Main Event
Main Event
Joshua Williams

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Wrestler Info
Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Neutral

DEAD! Empty
PostSubject: DEAD!   DEAD! EmptyMarch 27th 2007, 9:35 pm

Ocean is in a room that is very dark. The camera even has an infrared lens on it so we can see. Ocean leans close to the camera.

Bobby:Time is at hand Chance, there's no place to run...there's no place to hide...no heros with chairs and no crucifixs, just Ocean's purgatory. The Warrior Chance...there are NO immortal's on the Dark Side...there is NO escape from the Dark Side...there you will learn your last chance..is dead. Warrior, this is not your place. For you X-Division stands for X-tra large Division. Rest in Peace!

Ocean grabs a Mountain Dew and takes a sip, wipes his mouth with him shirt, and sets it back down.

Bobby:Mr.Beneveti, I haven't forgotten you. The spirit of Bobby Ocean lives within the soul of all mankind. The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished. The origin of which cannot be explained. The answer lies in the everlasting spirit. Soon all mankind will witness the rebirth of Bobby Ocean. I will not Rest In Peace. The only thing you will hear, Beneveti...is the hounds of hell...baying for your soul! So I have taken it upon myself to walk a path where no one else chooses to. I draw strength from the spirits of the dead.

Ocean turns and grabs a title belt, it's EICW World Championship.

Bobby:Hey Poison, does this look familiar? I believe it's the EICW World Championship. This is the belt that you chased me around for. However, you were never sucessful in winning it. It's time the reaper enters the serpent's lair. Poison has his date with destiny. At WarZone, there's only one way out, and that's over... my dead body. Unfortunately for Poison, I can never rest in peace. But I sure can enjoy watching Poison's rotting corpse burn in eternal damnation. Playtime's over, sit down and shut up.

Ocean kisses the belt ans sets it aside.

Bobby:The bottom line is...pain is the name of the game!

Ocean gives a twisted laugh as we fade to black.
Back to top Go down

DEAD!
Page 1 of 1