Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

As Of Now It Is Open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

As Of Now It Is Open Empty
PostSubject: As Of Now It Is Open   As Of Now It Is Open EmptyJanuary 27th 2007, 8:33 pm

The scene opens up to The Man at a vending machine sees a poster of matches at Nothing to Lose he turns and begins to speak

The Man: you know an open challenge is great for my debut on War Zone but also it is even better that it is at Nothing to Lose the PPV. I feel that anyone who thinks they can take The Man is a true man but it will be time my boy Lil Man to come down to ringside, this is a whole new start for me cause it is a whole new show. Also a whole new me I am not going to be the same little suck up loser it is time for me to bring out the true wrestler. See I am now on the show were things are more hardcore this is the upper show so no more crying and small matches I am truly in my zone.

The Man gets a Sobe No Fear from the machine opens it takes a drink and looks around

The Man:It seems like people are not around as much and things are not as good secondthoughts are going trough my mind people here are not that good so it will be easy to rise to the top. There is no tag teams there is no running and hiding from now on I am showing the WWA what I am capable of.

The Man:So now all I have to do is wait and see who accepts my challenge

The camera fades as The Man takes another drink of his Sobe No Fear
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net

As Of Now It Is Open
Page 1 of 1