Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re Open the Scar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Re Open the Scar Empty
PostSubject: Re Open the Scar   Re Open the Scar EmptyMarch 19th 2007, 5:17 am

The camera turns on inside of Hallow Wicked's dungeon. There is a lantern hanging from a peice of wood. The wood looks like the slightest bum would break it and the lantern would fall, bringing a end to the dungeon. The camera notices a red type of ink the is smeared on the wall. The camera goes closer and closer and finally reaches to where you can read what is written. The writing says "The world will fall when Wickedness rules all." The cameraman notices that the ink is not dry, and he reaches out and touches it. He brings his hand back and he notices that it is written in blood. The cameraman says "Sick fucker!" The cameraman turns around and sees that the door on the other side of the room is open. He walks for the opening, looking for Hallow so he can hurry the hell up and get out of here. He walks for the door, but suddenly stops. You hear the man start to gag. He looks down and sees a maggot filled corpse. The cameraman shakes his head and continues to walk. When he finally reaches the room, he sees a young man dressed in all black and has his hair pushed to one side tied up. The cameraman runs for the kid and the cameraman hears a voice.

"Stop!"

The cameraman turns around and sees Hallow Wicked, wearing his robe with the hood over his head. Hallow looks at the cameraman.

"I love how you people act on instict. You see a man tied up and you feel that it is in your power to save him. What you don't understand is that this kid is beyond saving. Even if you was to untie him, he still wouldn't learn to value his life. He would go off and do the same thing he did before."

The cameraman looks at Hallow in shock.

Cameraman: "This is nothing but a kid. He has no responsibilities."
Hallow laughs at the man.

"I want you to ask yourself this. Do you think that this kid would try to help you if you were in this position?"

The cameraman shakes his head, puts down the camera, and starts to go toward the boy.

"Look at you! You think that this kid is like your Jesus. You value his life more than he values his life."

The cameraman starts to untie the rope, until he suddnly stops and starts gasping for air. He grabs his throat, and turns around to see Hallow Wicked who has a angry look on his face.

"You touch him one more time you pathetic piece of shit, I swear I will introduce you to death!"

The man shakes his head as if he understands, and he falls to the ground and starts to catch his breath. Hallow picks up the camera and hands it to him.

"Now do your job and I might let you live!"

The cameraman shakes his head and takes the camera. He looks over at the black walls and sees that blood has been spattered all over them. He ignores the image and concentrates on doing his job, because Hallow said that he will let him live. The cameraman gets up and sets up his camera and is ready to do his job.

"Look at this kid. Seems normal in society today. Black clothes, black nails, always wears long sleeves."

Hallow pulls the kids sleeves up.

"What do we have here? It seems as if our little friend loves to play with razors. Why do you play with razors kid?"

Kid: "I don't know. Please let me go."

Hallow slaps the kid. You see blood fly out of his mouth.

"Answer my questions and I might let you go! Why do you cut yourself?"
Kid: "I do it for the attention. My mom ignores me, my friends ignore me, my...."

Hallow slaps him again.

"I don't know how much longer I can stand to look at you! You remind me of a friend of mine."

Hallow bends down and picks up a blood soaked picture of Kaos.

"You two have a lot in common, only I think you might be more of the man for actually admitting why you do it. He can't admit it because once he admits it, people will stop giving the attention to him. Once people stop giving him the attention, he stop doing it all together."
Hallow throws the picture behind him.

"I know you are just a young man, and I know that life still has a lot to offer, so I am leaving you with the decision. Do you think I should let you go?"

The kid, with tears rolling down his face like water falling off of a waterfall, answers.

Kid: "Yes! I promise I will stop!"

Hallow laughs.

"Another thing I find pathetic! When you people are confronted about your flaws and you get threatened, whether it be jail time or it be divorce, you will lie! I don't believe you child. I think that you might stop for about a week or maybe a month, but once you see that there are mor horrors in the world and the attention is off of you, you will do it again!"

The kid cries loud and starts to beg.

Kid: "Please! I am sorry and I don't deserve this!"

Hallow smiles.

"You chose this child!"

Hallow immediately bites the kid on the neck. The kid lets out a painful scream. The cameraman moves the camera away from the scen because he is starting to vomit. The kid screams for seconds, until finally you hear the kid gasping for breath. The camera looks over and Hallow is done, but the teen isn't finished dying.

"Tell your God I said Hi child!"

The kid dies, and the cameraman puts down the camera.

"You lying stack of shit, you said that you would let him live!"

Hallow smiles again.

"I want you to reflect back on what I said to him. I said I might let him live!"

The man then remembers, and then he runs for the door, but is knocked back by Mylez Manson. Mylez has a smile on his face also.

"Just in case you forgot, which I don't think you did, I said the same thing to you!"

Hallow bites the cameraman's neck, only you don't get to see because the camera goes out.

When the camera comes back on, it shows Hallow Wicked and Mylez Manson stsnding outside of the dungeon, burning the two bodies. Mylez leaves and goes back inside, but Hallow stays.

"Kaos, this is the meeting that I have been waiting for. Kaos and Hallow Wicked, Hell in a Cell. I want you to look at these flames Kaos. These flames will burn for a long time, but they will eventually go out and be no more. They die! That is you Kaos, a man is too stubborn to admit what fate has in store for him. I look at you and I don't see a man that is ready to fight. I see a child who wants the world to give him the attention that they give to their children or to their spouses. You have no idea what life is about Koas, which explains the cutting. You have no idea who you are, or what you stand for. On the other hand, I stand for what you once were Kaos! I am the hand of Justice that is ready to strike on anybody who doesn't value the breath that fills their lungs. I look at the world and I don't see beauty, and you don't either. I look at the world and I see a pathetic race that is clueless to why they are really here, and when I look at you Kaos, I see the biggest waste of human flesh because instead of you loving the world because you are alive, you hate the world for not letting you die! I wil be more than happy to take your breath away Kaos! I would be more that happy to take your heart and rip it out of your chest so you can see that it is not black, but is the same color of everyone else's."

Hallow throws a piece of wood in the fire.

"Kaos, your fire will eventually die out and your legacy here will be forgotten. You can't match up with someone who is sicker than you Kaos! You can't match up with someone who has nothing to lose! You might say that you also have nothing to lose, but we both know that that is a lie! You have everything to lose. You fear that your name here will be just another whisper! You want to go on to War Games and win the JWF Title so you can finally prove to everyone that you are something. Well Kaos, what you don't realize is that I might not let you survive AWB! I might let you walk out of that ring on Wednesday, but I will watch your soul float up to Heaven, so you can deliver the mesage to God that you fell at the hands of Hallow Wicked!"

Hallow smiles and takes out a razor and throws it in the fire

"I am really sick of you Kaos. Having you here is like having a fucking psychiatric ward! You let the razor run your life. You can't stand up for yourself so you hide behind something that isn't even alive! How you can beat me Kaos when you don't understand how to beat your demons?"

Hallow stops smiling and picks up the camera.

"Hallow Be Thy Name, and Kaos, YOU WILL SUFFER!"

Hallow throws the camera in the fire and walks away.
Back to top Go down

Re Open the Scar
Page 1 of 1