Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey, Marcus! You're going down, bitch!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Om-R Thrash
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
Om-R Thrash

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-12-24

Hey, Marcus!  You're going down, bitch! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Marcus! You're going down, bitch!   Hey, Marcus!  You're going down, bitch! EmptyJanuary 28th 2007, 6:14 pm

The fans are talking amongst themselves all throughout the WWA arena when all of the lights in the building suddenly shut off leaving it in complete darkness. A bright white shines at the center of the stage just as "Rush" by Poisonblack begins to play from the sound system. A man steps out from behind the curtain dressed in a black trenchcoat, torn, baggy, blue jeans, and no shirt. The man raises his lowered head to reveal that he is none-other-than Om-R Punk, who is sporting brand new labret and minotaur piercings. His hair is looking longer and stragglier than usual as he makes his way down the rampway, taking very uniform, almost robotic strides as he moves. Punk then slides into the ring from under the bottom rope and raises his arms high above his head before being handed a mic from a crewman at ringside. The crowd soon falls silent, and Om-R speaks.

Punk: "This Sunday I will be taking on Marcus Power for the King of Flames Titles. There is no doubt in my mind that I will beat that sumbitch senseless in this ring and take that championship and make it mine. I've known Marcus for quite a while now, and I do consider him a good friend. That aside, this is business, boy. As of right now, our friendship is in the backburner, and getting the win is the only thing on my mind. Understand that, rookie."

Punk wipes his hair out of his eyes before continuing.

Punk: "Marcus. I don't know how many different ways I can say how pathetic and worthless I think you are. Probably millions if I'm not mistaken. That is why I'm just gonna have to tell it to you the hard way this Sunday. That being through quick, decisive, and, in your case, painful action. I'd love to play a little game with this and fill you up with a huge sense of false hope that you can win and then enjoy myself as I break every last bone in your body on the PPV, but I'll refrain from taking that route. That is only because you are doing that for me, Marcus. Hype yourself up all you want, boy. Remember this though. The higher you pick yourself up, the more it's gonna hurt when I send you crashing down from that point, bitch!

I really am gonna have fun with you Sunday night, Power. Not only am I going to make an example out of you to the rest of the WWA. I'm gonna take the opportunity to rid this company of one of the cancerous cells that constantly plagues it...you. I could easily defeat you in a manner of seconds, Marcus. Rebellion Kick to the head. Lights out. I get the 1-2-3. Over. But, that's not how it's gonna go. I'm gonna punch you till I make a mold of my fist in your forehead. I'm gonna twist you to the point that you look like a fleshy pretzel. And I'm gonna slam you till I snap your spine like a fucking twig. I'm hoping you're hearing every last bit of this, my friend. Because we all know that forewarning of an imminent death is a hard thing to just cope with."

Om-R then stares a chilling stare right into the camera.

Punk: "See you in the ring Sunday, bitch!"

Punk throws down the mic as his music begins to play. He slowly climbs out of the ring and makes his way up the rampway to the stage, where he stands for a few moments showboating to the thousands of screaming fans. Om-R signals to the crowd one last time before stepping behind the curtain that leads to the back. The scene then quickly fades to black.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/chris_kaze

Hey, Marcus! You're going down, bitch!
Page 1 of 1