Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chad wants Marcus Power!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chad
Rookie
Rookie
Chad

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Chad wants Marcus Power! Empty
PostSubject: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! EmptyFebruary 26th 2007, 7:02 pm

The light shines on Chad (me)

Chad:Tonight you will see the debut of the greatest damn wrestler of all time me Chad.I have been having a fued with Marcus Power backstage and i'm pist and I want him tonight!

Crowd goes wild.

Chad:So if your a man Marcus come out here and we will finish this!

Marcus song hits and he comes out.

Marcus:I accept your challenge!

Crowd goes wild again!

A brawl begins and security has to break us up.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! EmptyFebruary 26th 2007, 7:37 pm

Marcus is too strong for the security and Power attacks the Security one by one, Whilst Chad tries to keep away but notices the Security dropping like flies and he decides to crawl under the ring. Power is about to go under the ring when he is attacked by The Man. The Man rolls Power in the ring and attacks the motionless Power. Chad pops out from under the ring with 2 steel chairs.
Chad slides the chairs in the ring and passes one to The Man, they both wait for Marcus to get up and when he does they attempt to hit the chair at his head but Marcus ducks and the two men hit each other with chairs. Chad gets up but is clotheslined out the ring by Power.
Power sends a message to Chad who looks on in horror. Power grabs The Man and puts him between his legs, Power lifts The Man up and Jacknife Powerbombs him. Power goes to get a mic.
Power: "Chad, You think your so good in WWA By joining Revenge Inc. Then come and show me what you fucking got, Right here, Right Now!"
Chad seems to disagree and points his eyes to Power's. Then Chad tells him to look behind. Power is attacked by Cutie Pie with a steel chair, But it seems to make no harm to Power. Power looks at Cutie Pie and offers the opportunity to exit, She takes the Offer but Cutie Pie is turned around and met with a huge clothesline.
Power: "Now like I was saying Chad, Two people ain't going to affect me and neither will your dam group, So get your ass down here now before I will force myself to go up that ramp and kick it"
Chad seems desperate to get out the area and jumps over the barricades and runs. Power does not seem to bother to follow but raises his arm in the air and a lightning bolt hits the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Chad
Rookie
Rookie
Chad

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! EmptyFebruary 26th 2007, 7:58 pm

Chad returns to the ring after being battered by Power.

Chad:Alright you have stepped to far Power I don't need Revenge Inc.'s help to beat your ass down!

Crowd goes wild.

Chad:So get out here!

True Phsyco's music hits

Phsyco:You want Power!

Chad:Hell ya I do! So get out of my way!

Marcus Power runs down to the ring! He has a chair and swings but Chad dogdes and Power hit Phsyco then Chad hits a Twist of Fate then goes to the top rope and hits the Swanton bomb! And starts nailing him with the chair. Security doesn't bother coming out. Then Chad grabs the mic.

Chad:This is only the beginning.....BITCH!

Chad leaves the bloodied and battered Marcus Power in the ring begging for mercy.Chads music hits and leaves the ring then the titan tron shows what you just witnissed!
Back to top Go down
Tails
Main Event
Main Event
Tails

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! EmptyFebruary 26th 2007, 9:32 pm

[Tails is standing in the middle of the ring, with a mic in his hands.]
Tails: “I watch Chad, and Marcus talking shit back and forth. But the real reason I’m out here is because of Marcus. Marcus you did a promo saying you can take on The New DX, and Revenge Inc. Well that's good, you can go and do that.”
Tails: “But don’t go on and say that you can take on The Hart Attacks, or say your better than us. Cause if you keep talking like that, you just might get smack up by ME!”
Tails: “So Marcus you better shut your mouth, or I will have to do it for you.”
[Tails rolls out the ring, and walks up the ramp.]

= = = = = = = = = = END = = = = = = = = =
Back to top Go down
Marcus Power
Main Event
Main Event
Marcus Power

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! EmptyFebruary 27th 2007, 4:05 pm

Tails is about to go backstage when a voice is heard, It's Marcus and he is just barely getting up and speaking.
Power: "Didddd, I say I could defeat the Hart Attacks... Nooo, I said I never understood the point of this war, Tails you don't want to cross the line of me"
Power just lies over on the mat he seems so worn out. The blood on his face begins to pour out more. Tails comes down to the ring and stares at Power. Power begins to stand up holding the microphone.
Power: "You know... The New DX Have been kind to me, I'm just sick of the name, Your after Revenge Inc... I respect that, The Harts have the ability to beat them, Tails if you want to slate my ass then fine. Chad You get a match with me when you want it and wherever."
Power falls over and Tails still stares at him not making any movements.
Back to top Go down
Robert Reeves
Main Event
Main Event
Robert Reeves

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! EmptyFebruary 27th 2007, 11:29 pm

STOP USING ME I COULD OWN POWER
Back to top Go down
http://twfwrestling.frbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad wants Marcus Power!   Chad wants Marcus Power! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chad wants Marcus Power!
Page 1 of 1