Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rocket Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gerald Richman
General Manager
General Manager
Gerald Richman

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-01-28

The Rocket Report Empty
PostSubject: The Rocket Report   The Rocket Report EmptyJanuary 30th 2007, 5:11 am

The Rocket Report

Gerald Richman (vs) Kaos

[Gerald Richman is sitting in a WWA Studio]
[He doesn't have a Guest with him]

"The Rocket" Gerald Richman - I am here with my Guest, new WWA Wrestler, "The Rocket" Gerald RichmanGerald Richman why did you come to the WWA?

"The Rocket" Gerald Richman - I saw a roster of talented superstars, Wrestlers I have never faced before, Wrestlers who are the future of this buisiness. Then I continued to watch, I saw Steven Daunhauer become WWA Champion, That is when I decided I needed to come into the WWA and save the WWA from Steven Daunhauer. My beef with Daunhauer goes back years ago, I was a great United States Champion, I held the US Title for a year. Then I see an interview with Steven Daunhauer and he says that "The Rocket" Gerald Richman will never be anything more then a Mid-Card United States Champion. Later that month, I Won the Master Tournament and became Number 1 Contender for the JWF World Heavyweight Championship. I beat Creeper at Battle in Seattle and Won the World Heavyweight Championship. Steven Daunhauer was one of my favorite wrestlers, I watched him rise from nothing to everything. For someone I respect to turn there back on me, and for him to say I would never win the big one, it hurt my feelings and honestly it made me as great as I am today.

"The Rocket" Gerald Richman - Well Gerald Richman, that is too bad. Gerald Richman, You have the chance to take another mans WWA Championship match, how do you feel?

"The Rocket" Gerald Richman - Kaos won the Over the Top Over the Edge match, but since then he has failed his obligations as a WWA Superstar. "The Career Killer" Hot Stuff Steven Daunhauer strikes again and ends another great wrestler. I am not a push over and I will unleash hell on Steven Daunhauer. Boston Bash, will be mine. Steven Daunhauer will feel pain like never before, This will be the first time, Gerald Richman versus Steven Daunhauer one on one.

"The Rocket" Gerald Richman - Well Gerald Richman, thank you for your time.

"The Rocket" Gerald Richman - Your welcome. WWA Beware, The Rocket is back!
Back to top Go down

The Rocket Report
Page 1 of 1