Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spade = Finished!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Spade = Finished! Empty
PostSubject: Spade = Finished!   Spade = Finished! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2007, 3:21 am

[Camera Fades In on Hot Stuff.
He Is Leaving The Hotel That He Confronted Joe In.
He Runis Into A Hotel Worker.]

Steven: Hey, You, Send A Bottle Of Wine Up To That Room I Came Out Of.

Hotel Worker: Can Do.

[Hotel Worker Runs To Get The Wine.
Another Hotel Worker Walks Up To Him.]

Steven: Who The Hell Are You?

Hotel Worker: Peter.

Steven: Well Peter What Do You Want?

Peter: Well I Was Wondering Why You Went Into That Hotel Room?
It Wasn’t Even Your Room.

Steven: Why Does It Matter?

Peter: Well I Was Just Thinking That ...

Steven: No You Weren’t Thinking, You Just Like To Get Into People’s Business!
But I Tell You What You Want To Know What I Was Doing?
Hear It Is.

[Hot Stuff Punches Peter In The Face.]

Steven: Heat Of The Fuckin Moment.

[Hot Stuff Walks Up To His Hotel Room.
He Opens Up The Door.
Sarah Is On The Bed In A Hot Langerae.
Steven Grins.]

Steven: God Damn Feels Good To Be Here Right now.

Sarah: So How Was Your Day?

Steven: Shitty Until Now, Can You Believe That I Have To Fight Richman At Boston Bash? Can You Believe That My Best Friend Stole My Ex From Me? Can You Believe That I Have To Fight Aaron “Spade” Peters On Warzone?

Sarah: Sounds Like A Lot of Persure.

Steven: Hell Yah It Is. But Itell You What I Have A Lot Of Advantages, Like The Fact That I See Greatness In The Mirror Every Morning, Like The Fact That I’ve Got The Hotest Girlfriend And Luck Charm, And The Fact That i Am “The Career Killer” Hot Stuff Steven! And No One Can Take That Away From Me.

Sarah: No Way.

[Steven Notices The Camera Following Him.]

Steven: Hahaha, Well If You think You Are Going To Make A Sex Tape To Sell On The Internet, You Are Wrong, Does She Look Like A Slut? NO! But I Will Give You guys A Little Something, It’s A Message To Aaron “Spade” Peters and Johnny Stylez!.

[Hot Stuff Steps Out Of The Hotel Room.]

Steven: Spade, You Are Nothing! You Are Not A Singles Wrestler! You Are A Part Of What Used to Be A Great Tag Team Called The Royal Flush. Hell you Couldn’t Even Win A Damn Tag Team Championship From a Couple Hillbillies! My Team Won that Belt From Them The 1st Apperance Of Hardagen!

[Hot Stuff Pauses]

Steven: Hell I Think You Would Have Had Even A Little More Game If You Kept Your Smokin Hot Manager With You. Oh And For Your Info, It Only Took Me Ten Mintues To Get Her In The Bed. And She Was Sayin My Name All Night!

[Hot Stuff Picks Up His Cell Phone.
It Says Debbie On It.
Hot Stuff Throws The Cell Off The Deck.]

Steven: You Know Maybe I Can See Why You Sent Her Home. She Is Very Very Obsessive. If You See Her Please Tell Her stop Calling Me. Hahaha Back to The Point! I Got Shit To Deal With Right Now. My Frfiend Is With My Ex, I Saw A Sex Tape, I Don’t Think It Was The Real Deal, Because I Know Maria. She Aint Like That. Johnny Stylez, Your Time Is Up Soon You Little Bitch, After I Kick Spade’s Ass I Will Make My Way To Breakdown And Knock You The Fuck Out! Now Back To Aaron Peters!

[Hot Stuff Takes A Sip Of His Beer.]

Steven: Spade The Only Reason You Took Me Out Is Because You Had To Sneak To Do It. You Are A Coward, You Were Great, Not anymore, You Are Not great, You Are Not Good At Wrestling, Hell Without B.A.D The Royal Flush ...

[Hot Stuff Grins.]

Steven: You’re Not Even “Spade!” You Are Just Aaron Peters. And I Am Going To Force You to Thing That Hell Is A Place Called Home! Bitch!

[Hot Stuff Pushes The Camera.
He Walks Back into The Hotel Room.]

Steven: Now Where Were We?

[The Door Closes.
The Camera Fades Out.]

Spade = Finished! Hsadvisoryxa7
Back to top Go down

Spade = Finished!
Page 1 of 1