Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of Spade!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spade
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
Spade

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Return of Spade! Empty
PostSubject: Return of Spade!   Return of Spade! EmptyFebruary 19th 2007, 1:02 am

♠♠Spade is in Detroit♠♠
♠♠He is standing in and empty arena♠♠
♠♠Spade is looking directly at the camera♠♠
♠♠Spade looks up as a mic falls from the top of the arena♠♠
♠♠Spade hold the mic♠♠
♠♠the only light in the arena is on Spade♠♠

♠Spade♠ - I, am Aaron Peters! I am The Royal Flush! I am Spade!
I had a shot at the Intercontinental Championship, and I wasn't in the mood! I didn't feel like fighting, I lost the will to compete! After destroying my best friend, Bobby Diamond, I really didn't even want to show up for War Zone. But now i'm back!

♠♠Spade climbs up to the top rope♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Trent Hudson, you had an opportunity to fight in the main event of War Zone. I missed my opportunity to fight in the main event of War Zone too, but I had an excuse, someone saved Hot Stuff Steven's ass!
I will be WWA Champion one day and to start I need to beat a guy who is in the main event, and Trent Hudson you are that guy!

♠♠Spade gets of the top rope and walks back to the center of the ring♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Trent Hudson Productions is a stupid joke! TH Productions is stupid! I will beat you and steal your spot as a main event guy!

♠♠Spade stares at the camera♠♠

♠Spade♠ - That is the truth! That is the win! I am The Royal Flush! This hand is over and the winner is Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaron Peeeeeeteeeeeeeerrrrrrs!

♠♠Spade looks down then continues♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Spadeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down

Return of Spade!
Page 1 of 1