Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wicked Carnival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

The Wicked Carnival Empty
PostSubject: The Wicked Carnival   The Wicked Carnival EmptyFebruary 18th 2007, 5:25 am

The scene opens showing a black tent. The cameraman walks in through the curtains, and inside, it is completely dark. As soon as the cameraman gets completely in the tent, red and blue lights turn on to show a bunch of retards dressed in clown costums running around with razorblades. Hallow Wicked is standing in the center of the room, and he is holding a microphone. He is wearing a red and blue robe.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Wicked Carnival."

The retards keep running around. They all stop and put the razors to their wrists, and cut themselves deep. Hallow Wicked walks up to one of them, and sinks his fangs into his neck. The retard screams. Hallow hisses at the other retards, and they run away in fear.

"Kaos, Kaos, Kaos."

Hallow rips the robe off to. He is dressed in black. He walks over to the side of the tent and picks up his trench coat, and puts it on.

"Mr. Shadow Walker, right?"

Hallow laughs.

"I respect you Kaos. You have a certain dark side to you, but at the same time, when I look at you, I see a pathetic excuse for a man. You must have set your standards low Kaos, I mean after all, you're a fucking clown."

Hallow walks over to a chair, and sits down. He picks up a razor that is covered in blood.

"Look familar Kaos? This sums up your whole career, doesn't it? You cut yourself and you craved attention from everybody. If you want to die so bad Kaos, I will be more than happy to set the date of death for you. At Anarchy Wednesday Kaos, I will show you why I am the real monster in this business. You are lucky Kaos that our path's have not crossed before, because I would have cut your wrist and let the blood drip from your wrist to my mouth. Now, you have gave up the razor. You have gave up the whole 'Emo poser' scene, and you have resorted to being a clown. I guess you figure that if you make people laugh, then they will love you. Sorry Kaos, they are not laughin with you, they are laughing at you you attention whore."

Hallow throws the razor.

"The Shadow Walker. God's angel."

Hallow laughs.

"This Wednesday, you will meet God again, only this time, God will be the person that stands in front of you."

Hallow smacks the camera out of the camerman's hands. The camera falls and you see Hallow grab the cameraman. Hallow holds him up and reads his name tag.

"Timmy, huh?"

Hallow takes the guy to a pole that is standing in the middle of the tent. Timmy is fighting for his life. Hallow punches Timmy in the side of the face, and ties him up.

"Watch Kaos, for this is the fate that awaits you!"

Hallow rips Timmy's shirt off. He takes his pointer finger and puts it where the heart is located. Hallow takes his nail on his pointer finger, and jabs it into Timmy's chest. He is carving Timmy's flesh and Timmy is screaming in pain. Hallow carves enough to where he could fit his hand inside Timmy's chest. Hallow puts his hand in the opening of Timmy's chest, and rips his heart out. Timmy eyes roll in the back of his head and he dies. Hallow is holding Timmy's heart in his hands. His heart is still beating and is shooting out blood. Hallow sinks his fangs into Timmy's heart and starts drinking the blood. He stops.

"Hallow Be Thy Name, and Kaos Be Thy Victim!"

The camera watches as Hallow goes back to sucking the blood from the man's heart, and the camera shuts off.
Back to top Go down

The Wicked Carnival
Page 1 of 1