Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In regards to IF I make it to the main event.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Andr
Anonymous

In regards to IF I make it to the main event. Empty
PostSubject: In regards to IF I make it to the main event.   In regards to IF I make it to the main event. EmptyOctober 28th 2006, 2:32 am

*Android is sitting in his locker room taping up for training, he notices the camera in the room and addresses it.*

Android: So, I have a chance at being in the main event at Halloween Hell. I guarentee this, I will make it to the main event, not because I want a shot at the title, but because I am going to save OWL. But that's a different story let's adress my opponents.

Joe Santiago, the man who took away my 24/7 title for the first and second time I held it. You are a tremendous athlete and a big name in the JWF, past and present. You have a very good chance at winning this, and you deserve it. But I'm going to be coming at you full force, so don't harness any ill will toward me if I win and you lose.

Joe Lancaster, a major player in the JWF so far, and the person who beat me, ou are a very good wrestler, and a very good man, you deserve to win, but as I said with Joe Santiago, don't harness any ill will toward me if I end up winning and you end up losing.

Steven Daunhauer, you are a legend in the HWF, and a rising star in the JWF, but it's too early for you to win this championship, and I think you should take your time and become a bigger star by leaving a legacy before going for the big one, but if you win, I'd be happy none the less.

Brick Davis, no wait, BRICK DAVIS, you are probably the only one in this match I don't want to see win, Money isn't the only thing, it is nothing compared to the human soul, and until you realize that, you don't desreve anything except the tainted, blood money you posess.

In closing, I'm gonna try my best to win this, but if I lose, so be it, at least I'll have OWL back, and I WILL get him back!

*Android stares deeply into the camera as it fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

In regards to IF I make it to the main event.
Page 1 of 1