Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in the Main Event of War Games, What about you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

I'm in the Main Event of War Games, What about you? Empty
PostSubject: I'm in the Main Event of War Games, What about you?   I'm in the Main Event of War Games, What about you? EmptyMarch 9th 2007, 2:17 am

The Following is paid for by:

I'm in the Main Event of War Games, What about you? W4lgfx.4114DXSprayLogo

Bobby Ocean has no clue what he is doing in such a high profile match
But it’s something I’ve become used too
I feed on the Big Match atmosphere
I feed of the fans cheering for me
I feed of winning in high profile matches

---

{Joe Santiago is getting stitched up after the chair shot on Breakdown}
{The camera comes in and Joe Santiago begins to speak}

Joe Santiago - I was expecting Hot Stuff to turn on me eventually but I wasn‘t expecting it to happen so fast. The Road to War Games has many surprises and it can change almost anyone from a good friend to a backstabber! I think Hot Stuff was attempting to get revenge for me laughing in his face on Anarchy Wednesday but he failed! All he did was piss me off! All he did was upset the Thriller! Everyone has it in there mind that all wrestling matches have to be personal! I on the other hand disagree, Stylez tried to make our best of 7 series personal and I cleaned the floor with the guy! Hot Stuff fails to realize that when you make it personal, I make it personal! Hot Stuff you think making me bleed upsets me

{Joe Santiago punches his cut}
{The doctor is pissed because Joe Santiago messed up all his stitches}

Joe Santiago - This Cut will heal! Probably not anytime soon considering I’m booked solid for the next month, but it will heal eventually. After I beat that piece of Shit bobby Ocean at Battlefield Formation and I become Number 1 contender for the JWF Championship at War Games, I’m coming down to the ring to watch your match with Freddy Blue Finger! Steven, Look into my eyes as a I say this

{The Camera zooms in on Joe Santiago‘s face}

Joe Santiago - After your match with Freddy Blue Finger, all bets are off, and I’ll enter the ring and kick your ass!

{The doctor pulls Joe Santiago‘s head closer as he re-stitches him}

Joe Santiago - Bobby Ocean, don’t let other things happening to me fool you, because the fact is all I have to do is dedicate 2% of my focus towards you and you are as good as beat! Bobby I remain focused on you and your goofy church segments! Bobby Ocean I will walk into Battlefield Formation ready for action and walk out missing a boot, because it will be lodged so far up your ass you’ll have shoe laces coming out of your nose!

{The Doctor finishes and places a bandage on Joe Santiago’s head}
{The Doctor gets up and walks away}
{Joe Santiago gets up and walks away}
{Maria Leslee is outside waiting for Joe}

Joe Santiago - You didn’t have to wait baby.

Maria Leslee - I was worried, I hate seeing you bleed.

Joe Santiago - It’s not as bad as it looks.

Maria Leslee - Are you ready to go back to the Hotel?

Joe Santiago - Yeah, lets go.
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

I'm in the Main Event of War Games, What about you?
Page 1 of 1