Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Linking to the future Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Bone
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Linking to the future Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Linking to the future Part 2   Linking to the future Part 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2007, 4:08 pm

Guy: You ready... start now...now?? Well Ok and we are back with this weeks guest WWA T.V. Champion, T-Bone. So T-Bone, we just got finished talking about your match on Breakdown, but this week you will also be making an appearence on AWB to face CS Madness. What do you think about him?

T-Bone: About who?

Guy: CS Madness

T-Bone: Sorry not ringing a bell....... oh oops, is he the jobber I'm appearing for on AWB?

Guy: Thats him.

T-Bone: Do you guys know who he is? I don't, hell I don't recall ever seeing him wrestle. I'm serious, I went searching for stats on him and nothing.

Guy: Well umm....

T-Bone: Ok fine, I better say something on his behalf. CS Madness whoever the hell you are, you don't stand a chance. Hell, I doubt you'll be standing after I'm through with you.

Guy: Ok then... moving on.... so T-Bone, you have some very intresting moves in your arsenal, tell me about them. The Northen Lights Driver for example, we've seen it a I am impressed by it.

T-Bone: *whispers* You were hoping I knew something about CS Madness wern't you? oh ahem* Well let me tell you a little story. Early in my career when I was in the ameturs I always had a problem finsihing matches cause I didn't have a kick ass move to put them away with. So I was told I need a finishing move if I ever hoped to become more then a jobber. So I wanted a move that was unique, that no one else used. There was this old wrestler that I watched who liked to end his matches with a Northern Lights Suplex. I tried learning how to do the move. So during an ametur match I went up against our small leagues champm in singles match. I went to his a Northern Lights suplex but I sort of dragged to the side a slamed him on his head instead. Eventually I perfected that Mis-hap into the Northern Lights Driver you see today.

Guy: Well, I've seen some of your others moves and they all look familar. ST-Bone, T-Bone Driver and T-Bone vice are amoung those weird moves.

T-Bone: Ok, the ST-Bone is a standing STO. The T-Bone Driver is a safer and easier verison of the Swanton Bomb, and the T-Bone Vice is a better verison of a bow and arrow. I modifed some of my favorites moves to be used more pratically, some times the orignals are not the best.

Guy: Well they do seem affective. I guess that just about wraps it up, I would like to thank T-Bone for joining me, umm good night-

T-Bone: Wait!! Hold up. I decide when the show is over.

Guy: Umm, we are out of time.

T-Bone: Then I better make this quick.

*T-Bone picks up Guy on his shoulders before dropping him down to the floor with an Applichian Facebuster.*

T-Bone: Now the show is over, till next time, actually I doubt you'll be seeing him anymore. Ummm.... visit WWAshop.com!!!

*T-Bone waves and then walks out as some of the crew looks at Guy.*
Back to top Go down

Linking to the future Part 2
Page 1 of 1