Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear Lord the Father of All Mankind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joshua Williams
Main Event
Main Event
Joshua Williams

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Wrestler Info
Record: 0-0-0
Alignment: Neutral

Dear Lord the Father of All Mankind Empty
PostSubject: Dear Lord the Father of All Mankind   Dear Lord the Father of All Mankind EmptyMarch 19th 2007, 9:13 pm

Ocean is walking through a hallway that curves to the right slightly. Ocean is now wearing just a WarZone T-Shirt & black jeans. The hallway like the rest of the building is dark. Ocean continues walking.

Bobby: Dear Lord and Father of mankind, Forgive our foolish ways!
Reclothe us in our rightful mind, In purer lives Thy service find, In deeper reverence, praise. In simple trust like theirs who heard Beside the Syrian sea The gracious calling of the Lord, Let us, like them, without a word Rise up and follow Thee. O Sabbath rest by Galilee! O calm of hills above, Where Jesus knelt to share with Thee The silence of eternity Interpreted by love! With that deep hush subduing all Our words and works that drown The tender whisper of Thy call, As noiseless let Thy blessing fall As fell Thy manna down.
Drop Thy still dews of quietness, Till all our strivings cease; Take from our souls the strain and stress, And let our ordered lives confess The beauty of Thy peace.

Ocean stops at the top of a staircase.

Bobby: Stoner, breathe through the heats of my desire Thy coolness and Thy balm; Let sense be dumb, let flesh retire; Speak through the earthquake, wind, and fire, O still, small voice of calm!

Ocean grabs a duffle bag and flag. It's a Nazi flag. Yes a Nazi flag.

Bobby: Bless those who serve beneath the deep, Through lonely hours their vigil keep. May peace their mission ever be, Protect each one we ask of Thee. Bless those at home who wait and pray, For their return by night and day.

We cut to see Ocean has made it to the bottom of the steps.

Bobby: Stoner, with the strength of my new father and religion I now own the power to defeat you. My new father, the late Adolf Hitler once said that Nazis don't make mistakes, they only make errors. I only make errors. The only way that my errors become mistakes is when I quit correcting my errors.

Ocean sticks his hands the air signifying that he is a Nazi as we fade.
Back to top Go down

Dear Lord the Father of All Mankind
Page 1 of 1