Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Custom Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Andr
Anonymous

The Custom Championship Empty
PostSubject: The Custom Championship   The Custom Championship EmptyOctober 29th 2006, 8:23 pm

*"Crank it Up" by Brand New Sin plays over the PA as Android comes out from the curtain, he is holding with him, a shiny new championship belt. It looks bloody, but the blood is shiny, like it's painted on. It also has sort of a barbed wire design to it, with fire as well. He flashes it to the camera and it reads "Custom Champion." He throws it under the bottom rope and climbs over the top rope. OWL slides under the bottom rope and hands the belt to Android. Android grabs a mic and the music cuts.*

Android: Like the new music? I like it too. It really fits my new persona, as "Extreme." You see, this is a new championship on the circuit, the Custom Championship. The rules are simple. Every match is to be decided by the champion, me, whether it's a steel cage, submission, or just a plain ol' match, I get to pick it. Which is my style. So I'd like to issue an open challenge to anybody who wants a shot at this. So, anybody who thinks they're Extreme enough to beat me, go ahead and answer.

-To Be Continued by: Anybody.
Back to top Go down

The Custom Championship
Page 1 of 1