Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very few words are needed for someone who means so little

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Very few words are needed for someone who means so little Empty
PostSubject: Very few words are needed for someone who means so little   Very few words are needed for someone who means so little EmptyMarch 29th 2007, 3:43 am

OOC: sorry this is so short guys, but this is the first chance I have had to sit at a computer all day. I have been busy with college shit this week and it has been hard for me to catch a break.

[The camera fades in on the familiar scene at the Mortuary.]

“To some, this match would be a dream match, to others a squash match. For me, it is an opportunity to prove to the world I am willing to take on all challengers. For months, The Man has begged and pleaded that he face me in some type of match. And now, he has his chance to prove his worth. How he will fair against me, no one knows for sure. But what I do know is that he will not walk out with this title around his waist. For that matter, he will not walk out, period. It seems that he hasn’t even bothered with showing up to say a few words regarding this match. I understand why though, he is afraid. He is afraid of what I am capable of. Whether The Man is annoying the hell out of anyone around him, he has became a part of the JWF and he will be remembered by many. As another unfortunate soul that had to face the reaper. Don’t worry The Man, I will take it easy on you, for this is no place for a child. The Man, you might as well send in your sister to fight this fight for you. Everyone knows she’s more of a man than half of the JWF locker room. But I am not here to talk about your fucked up genetics, I am here to simply tell you that there is no chance in hell that you can walk away the champion. I am going to leave you with these few short words. Why I have spoken so few words, is simply because I have better things to do with my time that mock and ridicule a child in a man’s world. The Man, you embarrass yourself enough so that I don’t even have to say one word about you. Count your blessings and say your prayers, John You will need them dearly come tomorrow night.”
Back to top Go down

Very few words are needed for someone who means so little
Page 1 of 1