Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Again. Few words can express talent of lesser stature

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crimson Skull
Main Event
Main Event
Crimson Skull

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2006-11-02

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Again.  Few words  can express talent of lesser stature Empty
PostSubject: Again. Few words can express talent of lesser stature   Again.  Few words  can express talent of lesser stature EmptyApril 4th 2007, 3:04 am

[Thunder claps and the infamous lightning bolt strikes a tree, sending it up in green flames. Rain begins to pour down relentlessly upon this graveyard that is shown. A familiar silhouette is seen standing in the darkness with the rain pouring down. He is only visible when the lightning flashes. Thunder claps louder and lightning flashes brighter as he begins to laugh.]

“Again, I am faced up against someone who matters little to nothing. Is this championship that I hold for AWB going to be handed down to someone who rarely shows? No, it would be of the upmost stupidity for anyone to hand Marcus Powers this title over me. You see, there is a reason I am the World champion for Warzone and the world champion for AWB, Powers. That reason is that I am one of the best in this business. For a long time I was overlooked and under rated, but finally management got smart and started doing the right things. Consider yourself lucky Powers, you are facing a future legend in this federation. And you are nowhere near my league.”

[The rain torrents down upon the graveyard, each drop making its own splash in the mud. You hear slow footsteps in the mud as Skull continues.]

“Respecting the dead? You amuse me with you attempt at sounding intelligent. You see, I am not exactly dead, but I am death itself. Make sense? I will put it into simpler forms, I cannot die but I choose who does instead. Respecting the dead and respecting me are two totally different things. No one hardly respects the dead these days. But there are plenty out there that respect me. You can go on and act like you are some formidable opponent, but I know better. Facing people like you is going to make this title reign far too easy for me. You can hallucinate all you want to and make an extremely idiotic promo just to humiliate yourself. The things you said, the things you made me out to be…are embarrassing to say the least. If I were to think you were worth my time, I would play mind games, but I wouldn’t haunt your hotel room. I wouldn’t even bother with you on the home front. I would wait until you got within my reach or in the same building for an event. But what you have made me out to be, is humiliating, not only to me but yourself. I can’t promise that I didn’t laugh my ass off whenever I saw your promo. Then after I was done laughing, I felt sorrow. Sorrow for how low and pathetic you were willing to go to make things interesting. But I must give kudos to you for at least making an attempt and not just blowing this off. It is inevitable that you will lose, but at least you made an attempt. Maybe my promos for AWB would be lengthier if I had a star to face off against with something that mattered in their career. Until then, you will get from me what they deserve.”

[Thunder claps loudly and the green lightning strikes the camera sending it offline.]
Back to top Go down

Again. Few words can express talent of lesser stature
Page 1 of 1