Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JU WILL QUIT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Warrior Chance
Opener
Opener
The Warrior Chance

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-22

JU WILL QUIT! Empty
PostSubject: JU WILL QUIT!   JU WILL QUIT! EmptyNovember 11th 2006, 4:21 am

(camera fades in a dark room)

(Big G with Chance appears on the screen)

Big G:¿Perdone, Quién Piensa Usted que Usted Es? ¿La Mamá de Joe? Todos Ojos En Mí Burros. Haha See Now I’m mad. I can see putting us against the Wombat, and then against Da Whimpy Robot! but now Chance is in a match with a Kid who wants his Mama. This is Disrespecting! This is so ummm. How You Say ... Stupid! Kid you say that you are PROBABLY going to lose. NO ju are GOING to LOSE to the Samoan Killing Machine, Chance! See You don’t know what you are dealing with and who you are dealing with. The last time I looked My Name is Gaison Consenaro Banderios! And This Monster standing Next to me is The Warrior Chance! This is goin to be a “I quit” Match. Chance doesn't Even Know The Words I QUIT! Joe Santiago Blasted him with Ca Chair and he Did even DROP! Ju you be looking in the face of Death and He doesn't show any mercy!

(Big G looks at Chance)

Big G: Is this the way you want to Start off in the Business kid? Cause once you get in that ring ... there is know chance to turn back. If I were you, but I would be better looking Haha, any wayz If I were you I would quit now. Save your self the pain and embrassment of doing it in da ring. Quit ... Quit while your still alive! Look at this ... See what this is?

(Big G holds up a Cigar)

Big G: This is the triger to your worse nightmare. Once it breaks, You have No Chance in the world to escape and those words will come out of your Mouth “I Quit”

(Chance cracks his knuckles)

Big G: E-Z Chance ... The Match isn’t till monday. Well kid ju won’t only be Quiting in this match, Ju will be Dying in this match Haha. And den Ju will be needing Your Mama Como Se Bitch!
Back to top Go down

JU WILL QUIT!
Page 1 of 1