Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York Vengence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Andr
Anonymous

New York Vengence Empty
PostSubject: New York Vengence   New York Vengence EmptyNovember 13th 2006, 10:45 pm

*the scene opens up to see Android in a dusty old training ring, doing what else but...training! OWL approaches the screen.*

OWL: Steven, Steven, Steven. The biggest mistake of your life was thinking you could compete with Android. Sure your the first JWF World Heavyweight Champion since JWF came back, but that doesn'y matter. Android was screwed, and in Three Cages of Hell, you'll see why, along with the whole world, that Android isn't the world's punching bag. Nic Leone can be as biast as he wants, he knows that in the end, it won't matter, because the match will go ona nd on and on with your limp body, and if he doesn't want to make the count, the boss will just have to stop it and reward Android the championship for outright decimating his opponent. You need to be exterminated, because you are just a termite that's eating away at the woodworking of JWF, and Android won't need bug spray to exterminate you. It'll just be a flat out ass kicking. I think I echo the sentiments of the JWF when I say that we're tired of the NXO ruining wrestling for all of us. And this Sunday, you go down, the NXO goes down, and anybody who wants to interfere go down, and if you got a problem with that, you can kiss my ass!

*The camera closes up on Android who sees the camera and stops exercising.*

Android: Steven, all your useful for is taking up space, you are a paper champion, and you will be marked as a transitional champion this Sunday. Steven, this fed has no use for you, nor does it have any use for your flunkies, Stylez and St Massacre, this Sunday, Three Cages of Hell, your match, will be your own personal hell, because you made the mistake of provoking me. Steven, you and the NXO are ob-so-lete! And this Sunday, that title will be around the waist of a REAL champion!

*Android resumes his exercises as the camera fades to black*

--End Transmission--
Back to top Go down

New York Vengence
Page 1 of 1