Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New York Vengance ...The Begining of the end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Warrior Chance
Opener
Opener
The Warrior Chance

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-22

New York Vengance ...The Begining of the end Empty
PostSubject: New York Vengance ...The Begining of the end   New York Vengance ...The Begining of the end EmptyNovember 15th 2006, 5:25 am

(camera fades in on Chance and Big G)
(Big G looks at the camera in a angry way)

Big G: Bestia de haha. Míreme y me escucha usted hijo de una ramera. Hay sólo un monstruo en el jwf y eso son fortuitos. Usted no tiene oportunidad contra él.

If ju didn’t understand what i said then listen ... to BIG G! Beast look at me and listen up. There is only UNO unstoppable monster in the JWF and that ... is Chance my friend haha.
See Chance has also done it all Beast and ....

(Chance pushes Big G out of the way)

Big G: Chance? I was just ...

Chance: No No, I want to say something.

(Big G is in Shock)

Chance: Look Beast you pile of dog shit, I’m Chance Pohaku Vantes, The Samoan Killing machine. Nobody has ever come close to beating me. I have traveled the world to see if a man could beat me! Lets face it, I’ve seen big and tall, Muscles upon muscles, fat ones, skinny ones, crazys ones ... but none of them could get the job done to beat me.

(Big G Laughs)

Chance: See Beast my theroy has always been if it bleeds, it can be beaten ... and Beast, I made you bleed, I destroyed you and Walked right out of the arena without you even trying to fight.

(Big G Laughs harder)

Chance: Look Beast! I don’t need Gaison to call you out for me. I’m doing this like a man. And In that ring I will hold yu to the sky and spike you for me, for gaison, for those poor saps that couldn’t beat you, for ... SAMOA. and Beat I took you out in 2 minutes. You couldn’t last 30 mintues in the ring with me.

(Big G laughs while bringing out a cigar)

Chance: You better hope they have a ambulance out there waiting for because you wont make it outta New York Vengance ALIVE!

(Chance is about to walk out)

Chance: Oh and your little interview at the Doctors office just shows your a Pussy on wheels!. “oh docter it hurts’ WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BOY!
I’ve had 28 stiches in my leg. I’ve had 17 stiches in my forhead. From some of the greatest wrestlers alive. You ain’t one of them Beast. Your not even good enough to compete in a Dark Match.

(Big G looks at Chance)

Big G: Beast complained that his bleeding spots hurt ... did your stiches hurt or even the way you got the stiches.

Chance: Did it hurt? Did it hurt? ... No ... Because Beast for me ... PAIN DONT HURT!

(Chance walks off)
(Chance sees a kid with a Beast Poster)
(Chance Takes the poster and Spits on it)
Back to top Go down

New York Vengance ...The Begining of the end
Page 1 of 1