Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Play after War Zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Role Play after War Zone Empty
PostSubject: Role Play after War Zone   Role Play after War Zone EmptyOctober 17th 2006, 7:47 pm

After a succesful Jakked tv Cable rating of 2.3 with a 4.0 share Joe Santiago sits in his office thinking about New York Vengeance, Joe Santiago picks up the phone and calls Boofalanie Jones into his office, several minutes later Boofa shows up.

Joe Santiago: Boofa, i've decided there is gonna be a PPV before New York Vengeance. It's gonna be Halloween Hell and thats when the Tournament will end, what do you think?

Boofalanie Jones: Thats a great idea, do you have any matches for the show?

Joe Santiago: The end of the Tournament will be the Main Event, St.Massacre (vs) Jorge Alonso in some kind of specialty match and thats it so far.

Boofalanie Jones: Sounds good so far, What about that bastard the Android?

Joe Santiago: Thats funny you should bring that up because, This week on War Zone he has a match.

Boofalanie Jones: Well who the hell is it!!!

Joe Santiago: It's You!

Boofa walks out of the office with a scared look in his face then grins. Joe Santiago picks up the phone and makes another call

Joe Santiago: Hello, Grant, hey it's Joe. I was wondering if you wanted to come back to the JWF?

Joe Santiago: Yeah i want to bring back The Natural Born Thrillers.

Joe Santiago: What do you meen your busy?

Joe Santiago: Thats a stupid reason Grant, You and Kyle can get along just fine!!

Joe Santiago: Hey, at least think about it, i would hate to replace the original Thrillers

Joe Santiago: Good, Bye.

Joe Santiago hangs up the phone and starts writing. he picks up the phone and starts dialing.

Joe Santiago: Hey is Kyle there?

Joe Santiago: Do you know when he'll be back?

Joe Santiago: no it's fine i'll try later.

Joe Santiago: thanks bye.

Joe Santiago: God Damn it, looks like The New Natural Born Thrillers are the way to go.
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

Role Play after War Zone
Page 1 of 1