Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Extinguish The Sparkle of the Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

Extinguish The Sparkle of the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Extinguish The Sparkle of the Stars   Extinguish The Sparkle of the Stars EmptyNovember 21st 2006, 5:53 am

A camera flickers on to show Kaos sitting in the center of his Gregory Hills home. The moonlight floods over him, revealing the frown that he has worn since he first entered into the JWF. He is staring at something on the wall and as the camera spins, you see it is the King of Flames title hanging from a single rusty nail. Kaos just sits there staring at it, fury seeming to build within him. He stands up and walks over to the title and looks at it deeply. The light catching it and reflecting into his eyes revealing the depth of destruction within his soul. He runs his hand along the center plate and a tear slides down his check. He punches the wall next to the title and in a raspy, tired voice he begins.

“You know most people would be ecstatic about winning such a glorious match. Most would say I am the champ I defeated my adversaries. I wanted more. I wanted to see their blood spilled and the suffering to be off the charts. I wanted them to feel the pain I feel daily and then I wanted them to feel more. They didn’t even deserve to have the ability to walk out of the ring. They were all so very disappointing to me. Ron with his lack of ability, needing me to compensate for him from the very beginning of the match and Pine trying to act like a fucking hero and winding up getting his ass kicked. What a fucking dumbass!”

Kaos laughs and shakes his head. His breathing is quickening and the sweat is beginning to form on his brow. He turns to stare out of the barred window, the moon forming in his eyes.

“Such a beautiful night out. The stars they shine, but deep down they know they will not always shine. That one day they will be nothing more than a void left in space. This is much like everyone who is going to come against me. Especially, those that don’t deserve to sparkle in the JWF.”

Kaos looks down at his wrist. The scars seeming to be much larger than the last time they were visible. He clutches his fists and tears well up in his eyes.

“Skull, you see what happens when you fuck with things you can’t even begin to fathom? Do you understand what you have created? I am no longer your fucking drone. I no longer fear the voice or the orders. I told you I was ready and you now know I am not a fucking liar. You have not begun to see the destruction that chaos brings. You will soon enough. I hear we have a rematch tomorrow night. Once again you will find yourself in the den of the devil and you shall cower. You stand no chance. Mountains will crumble and rivers will flood. I have defeated the Angel of Death more times than I can count and you claiming you are Death and that you are dead. Well, Skull, welcome to Hell! There is no return for you. You are on the razors edge, one slip and you are finished.”

Kaos turns towards the title once more. He goes over to it and rips it from the wall. He holds in his hands. The room is silent. He falls to his knees, the title falling to the floor.

“This title means nothing to me. It is simply leather and metal. It is garbage, but the symbolism that it represents is more glorious to me than even the deepest cuts. This title shows the world I am worthy of everything that I was forsaken. It shows I am no longer the kid being beaten on the playground or the fucking freak slitting his wrists because he can’t take it. It shows I am descending upon the JWF. With this title win the cloud of chaos has formed. A slight drizzle has started. With each passing victory the rain will turn into a torrent and then the pain and suffering shall ascend. Everyone shall tremble in my wake. No one shall be safe. The end is coming. I am the fallen angel who has decide to stitch my wings and light the world afire. I will extinguish every glimmer of life that I see fit. Everyone in my way will be trampled and left for dead. I am Kaos. There is no turning back.”

Kaos pulls out a blade and places it along his wrist. With a quick flick, the crimson liquid of life begins to pour. He holds it over the title. The gold becomes stained red and Kaos begins to write something upon it in the blood using his finger. When he is done he stands up and groggily walks over to the door of the room.

“It is time for even the most beautiful angels to fall and I will be the one ripping their wings.” Kaos walks out of the room and the camera zooms in on the tile belt. You see the word Kaos written in the drying blood. The camera then goes to the barred window to show a large dark cloud and the rain is slowly beginning to fall. The camera begins to static and within the static you see the face of Kaos and hear his voice echo saying “Everyone will suffer……”
Back to top Go down

Extinguish The Sparkle of the Stars
Page 1 of 1