Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come one! Come all! Watch the stars fall!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos
Main Event
Main Event
Kaos

Male
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2006-11-13

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Neutral

Come one! Come all! Watch the stars fall! Empty
PostSubject: Come one! Come all! Watch the stars fall!   Come one! Come all! Watch the stars fall! EmptyFebruary 15th 2007, 6:19 am

The camera flickers on to show the large, red striped tent that sits in front of the Karnival. You hear the sounds of moving rides and the crowd’s laughter. The camera moves slowly through the entrance of the tent and upon entering the outside noise is drowned out by the droning, dreary “send in the clowns” theme that is playing on an old-type record player. The camera points straight ahead at Kaos, who seems to be deep in thought looking at the other side of the room. He is scratching his chin and has a blank stare on his face. The camera slowly turns to that side of the room.

A line of balloon “people” are propped against the side of the tent. Upon further notice you see that they are of the seven opponents that Kaos must face in the tournament. They all resemble the opponents quite nicely (for balloons that is). Kaos steps forward and looks the balloons over, as a drill sergeant looks over his men on the first day. When he reaches the last one he stops and looks down at the ground with the same look of bewilderment. He looks up and makes his way past the camera. The camera stays focused on the balloon likenesses for a brief moment and then panes over to the center of the tent once more.

You see Kaos, who is now wearing a large cowboy hat, chaps, and a gun holder (with a small gun in it), standing in the typical “western pose. He looks ahead at the balloons, chewing on a toothpick. He smiles a twisted smile and his eyes sparkle. He looks at the balloon “person” on the main end, who looks like The Man.

“So, cowpoke! You think that you are better than the one you used to love. I mean seriously, had I given you my cock, you would have had a slob-knob party. My God Man! Make up your damn mind! But seriously now, you are a joke. The win you had was nothing more than a fluke. I do grant you that you won, but never again. You can be a cocky bitch all you like, I mean hell you were raised with one, but your stay in this one- horse town is through!”

Kaos pulls the gun from its holster and shoots a bb at the balloon. It bursts with a loud “pop.” Kaos then turns to the next balloon person, who looks like Cutie Pie.

“Of course, now we move on to Cutie Pie. The overly-obsessed, dick loving, cunt licking, bitch!”

Kaos begins to laughs shooting the gun off in the air. He lets go with a “YEE-HA” and begins to talk again.

“I was kidding, but seriously I wasn’t. I mean you are nothing to me. So why waste my breath?”

Kaos pulls out the gun again and shoots a bb that lands in the center of the balloon Cutie Pie’s forehead. It bursts, like the other. He then looks at the next in line. This one resembles Frank Hart. It has product advertisement stickers all over it. Kaos laughs heavily and wipes a tear from his eye, causing his paint to smear onto his finger.

“Hart, what is there to say? Your speeches are nothing more than drivel. Seriously, you think that I am not of your status? That I, Kaos, am not one of the greats in this company? That is almost as funny as your chances of making it through life without another product advertisement. You are nothing more than a ranting, no talent, walking billboard.”

Kaos shakes his head and shoots the bb. The balloon bursts. Kaos looks at the gun and throws it down, walking out of sight of the camera. The camera goes over to the balloon “people” that are left. It zooms in on them, when suddenly out of nowhere Kaos appears in a tight fitting ninja outfit. The shirt is too small, exposing his belly and the pants travel far up his legs. He holds a small dagger and begins to thrash about, popping the other balloons. When he is done he throws the dagger aside and looks at the camera.

“I am not even going to go on with this. I mean, why waste my time? There is no one in this tourney that knows how to do anything other than bitch and whine.”

Kaos begins to mock crying and rubs his hands in fists beside his eyes.

“Look at me, I am a bunch of rookies who are attempting to reach the top by running my mouth and blah blah blah!”

He stops and throws his hands down. He shakes his head and walks over to one of the bean bag chairs and sits down. Suddenly, three midgets run out of nowhere. Once gets on all fours and Kaos places his feet in the firmly on his back. The others begin to massage Kaos on the shoulders. He looks pleased and thanks them.

“Thank you, Qaos, Iaos, and Greg.”

He looks hard into the camera and smiles.

“Come Thursday, you all are the joke and this match will be the punch line.”

He bursts out laughing, as does the midgets. The camera begins to static and fade to black. In the static appears a face of Kaos laughing. As he comes closer and closer the picture grows blacker until there is nothing left.

Back to top Go down

Come one! Come all! Watch the stars fall!
Page 1 of 1