Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Never Let Dreams Fall Away..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Main Event
Main Event
Tails

Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Never Let Dreams Fall Away.. Empty
PostSubject: Never Let Dreams Fall Away..   Never Let Dreams Fall Away.. EmptyFebruary 12th 2007, 3:11 pm

Never let Dreams fall away.

[The scene opens up at Tails hotel in New York, New York. The cameraman comes to Tails door and knocks and Tails lets them in. Tails then sits on a little whicker chair with a bottle of water in hand. Tails takes a sip of the Water. He looks at the camera.]

Tails: “There once was a time as a kid when I felt like giving up, letting go completely of everything even my own life. Life was hard and troubling, everything I once had was lost. I use to say to myself, what is the point of living when you have nothing? And I never would answer it. But then just as I was at the brink of falling I found something, one thing that would just take my mind off of everything and for once I actually enjoyed something. For once I found a new lace on life and that thing.... was wrestling. Wrestling just gave me a whole new view on life, I enjoyed watching it and also I enjoyed playing it with the few people I had. Finally I found something that I could be proud of.”

[As time went on I built up my confidence, I learned new skills, made new friends and began doing things that I never would have dreamed of. I then took it a step further by going to shows with people and I actually enjoyed myself and after several months of real bad times my life was changing and I started to believe in myself. I began to feel my parents are actually proud of me doing the new things, and that I have been achieving; As time went on, I started to dream. I dreamt to one day be like the people I loved to watch every week. But the trouble was I didn't have the determination to make that dream come true and once again I began to disbelieve in myself and again I found myself on the brink of suicide. Life was beginning to get harder and I didn't believe I could hack it.]

Tails: “Then as if things weren't bad enough my brother, and the guy that got me up and going made it to the big time and he was able to do what I couldn't. He was able to become a professional wrestler and I was still stuck in my home battling with the will too live. Every time I thought about it the more it got to me. Then one day when I was watching WWA War Zone on Monday night I saw for the first time my brother Stylez win his debut match. The more I watched him the more my determination to do the same as him grew. And I was again found myself up and running and wanting to sort my life out. I found myself going to gyms and training hard with my brother in my homemade ring. I then did a few more underground shows and eventually I got noticed by Joe. And I realized the most important thing of all. Never to let your dreams fall.”

[Tails takes another sip of his water and grabs an orange and peels it open and takes one of the segments and ate it.]

Tails: “Now, after month or two of a hard career, I am here today living a high life. Now also I am faced with a new daunting task; of getting my title that I work hard to get. Who was the person I beat to get that title before? Yeah that’s right Hart. And hell I'm looking forward to it! I have progressed so much since I first came to this business and now I believe I am good enough to take on the best! This Monday I fight in a triple threat match, but that will not stop me from fulfilling my dream and keeping hold of the one thing that means the most to me at this moment! You see, nothing will ever stop me becoming the best and I will defeat anyone that stands in my way! So Hart, and Aaron Peters, you two are challenging me the great Tails! Hart I beat your ass before, and I will do it again with out breaking a damn sweat. Now for Aaron I haven’t really watch any of your matches, or study you, so that means you a damn nobody to me, so you will be the walk in the park in this match.”

Tails: “You see Aaron you cannot stop someone who is destined to win. You cannot beat me because I have a determination bigger than you will ever have and I believe I can beat you! Aaron I will beat you like it or not. Because the truth is I am better than you and you know it. Aaron you have done nothing in your career to suggest that you have the talent to beat me. Man you and Hart are just jokes, and worst of all you tire to deny it. Dude you can't deny something we all know is true! Aaron you should give up now before I end up seriously harming you! And Aaron that is no joke, that is a threat!”

[Tails again takes another segment of his orange and eats it.]

Tails: “Now to Hart. Hart you don't even deserve to face me let alone face me for my title! How dare you believe you can beat me Hart, I will show you what it feels like to be at the bottom of the shit pit! Lets get it straight Hart, you may get lucky and karma may decide to be nice, but with me, that is highly unlikely. Hart nothing will help you win on Monday, you can have ten thousand soldiers helping you, you could have Jesus with you in the ring but you will not beat me Hart! You cannot compete with my talents Hart, you cannot compete with me whether I have two hands tied behind my back or blind folded. Hart no-one like you can beat me! Hart you can try and you can come out with your head high, and say you have the biggest hart, but at the end of the day you will not overcome the great Tails!”

Tails: “Hart, you may feel that because you are a former IC champion you are great and you can beat almost anyone but if you look back on your title run....there wasn't one! Look at who you fought, the only good one you fought for the title was me. How do you feel now Hart, you are a joke, how can you even still talk about yourself like you do? Hart if I was you I'd dip my head into a big pile of horse shit, take a trumpet up my ass and then admit you are actually shit! I wouldn't even be able to look at myself I'd be that embarrassed. Yet Hart; after you stumbled onto that title, during that period of time people thought you would be the new Mr. Amazing and started to believe that you could actually become something your not. Well once aging the people were wrong because just like I believed you turned out to be nothing, an absolute piece of dog shit. It makes me sick! Hart, I know and you do that you cannot beat me, look at your own career for heavens sake, it says it all for itself! Then you have the guts to say that you are greater than me because you managed to have the IC title, that you can beat me! Look who beat you for that title when you had it…Yeah that right it was me! Now I have to beat you, and this Aaron guy. I guess I’m going to get my title back.”

[Tails finishes off his orange and drinks up the last of his water.]

Tails: ‘Hart you know for one your career isn't one to brag over and I sure as hell know that you have doubts about yourself and you decide not to admit to them. So on Monday night I will take you and throw you around the ring, I will beat your punk ass down and I will exploit all your fears and weaknesses and then show them to the rest of the world. I will then make you admit to them and show the whole wide world that you are not what you make yourself out to be. You are not worthy of the praise you get and you are not worthy to go for my title, you are not worthy to hold my title and Hart you never will! I will not let this title fall into the hands of you if it's the last thing I do. I put my heart and soul into getting where I am now, I worked for my stature, I worked for the name I have today and I earned my chances and Hart I earned this title, this is something you will never have the pleasure of holding!”

Tails: Aaron you walk into Monday you will get your ass handed to you. I will destroy you, I will show why I deserve to have this title and I will show that I can be called a good champion. Not a transitional champion like yourself Aaron, and Hart! Monday is going to be both of your days of reckoning your judgment day of sorts. I have worked to hard for too long to get where I am and I will not let a moron like you shatter all my hard work. Hart you want something in life you earn it other wise people will just get pissed off and start to do things you won't like. Well Hart, and Aaron, Monday night I will do something people have waited to do to you two for so long now. I will kick the living shit out of you two, I will humiliate you Hart again, and whether you like it or not, I will walk out of the show the champion. Hart I cant believe I get to show the people that my last win on you wasn’t just a damn lucky run, that it was the true Tails.

[color=red]Tails: “Aaron to me your just a kid who wants to make it big, and I just don’t think this is your time. Don’t get me wrong your time will come, but its not going to be Monday. That IC title should be with me right now, not vacant. Right be side of it, it should say Tails. And come Monday it will say that. There not a damn thing you, or Hart can do about it.”

= = = = = = = = = = = = =END = = = = = = = = =
Back to top Go down

Never Let Dreams Fall Away..
Page 1 of 1