Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match of the Decade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Match of the Decade Empty
PostSubject: Match of the Decade   Match of the Decade EmptyNovember 22nd 2006, 10:42 pm

(Joe Santiago is sitting in an empty Breakdown Arena)

Joe Santiago: People seem to think the JWF is a fed to promote myself. Those people also used to ride the short bus to school. They thinks it a fed to promote me only because it has my name in the title, that's wrong. It's the Joe Wrestling Federation because this is what I want wrestling to be! Competiton, Heart, and respect! not like the NAFW which is run by the superstars, the JWF is run for the superstars! Not like the BLPW which hands the title to anyone, anytime, our champions earn there titles!
Diamond Del Carver your not a champion, your a jackass! DDC you are the leader of a fed that you pretty much run. Your not a legend and come Breakdown I spit on the legacy you made by taking over the NAFW. I wanted to be part of the NAFW roster only to take that tiny little belt and finally bring some respect to it! I wish this was a title match so I could finally take that belt from you, but I'll wait until The End. Because at The End you lose that title, but not to me, at The End you defend the NAFW Foundation Heavyweight Championship against a man that knows the meaning of respect, a man who runs over competition like they were nothing, a man who was undefeated until last sunday, at The End
Diamond Del Carver fights The Warrior Chance
and DDC beleive me when I say The Warrior Chance is a new man after losing on sunday. whatever hunger he lost over the years of being undefeated he got back on sunday! As for me, I go into the Chamber of Doom, for the belt that I love more then anything in wrestling, The
JWF World Heavyweight Championship.
The Chamber of Doom is a sick match, guaranteed blood, guaranteed violence and nobody walks out unharmed.

(Joe Santiago turns around in the ring and looks at some BLPW and NAFW posters. He unzips his jeans and pisses all over both of them. he finishes and zips his pants back up)

Joe Santiago: I will be JWF Champion again, I will win the Chamber of Doom, and if I don't, I'll make damn sure no BLPW or NAFW wreslter does!

(Grant walks up with a newspaper)

Grant: Joe are you done using the posters? I have to take a crap.

Joe Santiago: Yeah go ahead. DDC i'll see you tomorrow. Bring your A game.
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

Match of the Decade
Page 1 of 1