Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Speech At its best! #3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stylez
Main Event
Main Event
Stylez

Male
Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2006-10-28

Wrestler Info
Record: 02-00-00
Alignment: Neutral

Free Speech At its best! #3 Empty
PostSubject: Free Speech At its best! #3   Free Speech At its best! #3 EmptyNovember 30th 2006, 2:47 pm

[I sat at my desk, face in my hands. It had been a hell of a few months. The ups and downs; the good and bad. The emotional roller coaster had taken more than a toll on me. I was exhausted, and frustrated. So much stress lately. I had began to care about what other people were saying. I actually took in their hate, and let it stab at me. But it weighed on me far too much, plaguing my every thought. I wasn't perfect, nor was anyone else. I shed the armor I had built. I was human, flesh and blood. No longer would I fear my emotions. I was ready to shed my fears.]

[As I thought to myself, I grabbed a pen, and a pad of paper from the desk. I was going to release myself from these shackles of hate. This game, was what I was good at. This is what I was put here to do. I sat in the back of the arena where Breakdown hits air in a few hours...I put the earphones of my IPod in to my ear, as I began to write.]
I was told I wasn't good enough.

Look where I am.

They told me I was conceited.

I have every reason.

Finally, they said I'd never be the best US CHAMPION.
They'll be wrong.

::This is for every hater out there. Yes for Viper. Sniper. Vinny "Im Hung like a true asian!" Hammer. Heatwave. Fuck, even the cats who are teaming up with me. You all haven't earned a right to call my name. I'm sitting in my throne.::

::Staring at you all below me.::

::I was told, I wouldn't get a push. I was told I was too new to be something. You pushed El Gringo. Look where he's at. You even pushed Viper. Look where he's at. Instead, I had to sit and wait for my shot at the undisputed US Champion. I had to EARN it. Something half of you faggots wouldn't understand. Especially the one's with the Invasion contracts. Dont you get it?::

::You're all fillers.::

::If big names can't make a show, you take the spot. Don't get your job confused. You haven't the slightest clue what it's like to be me. FANTASTIC. Every promo, I hear my name. Every promo, I hear some sort of reference. I established my style. ::

::Don't live off it.::

::You think people like Viper are going to stop me? He found the slightest chance to win two weeks ago, and he still couldnt get the job done. Your really do Suck. Don't you realize you Invasion cats are never gonna win!::

::I'm the man to take the Invasion US Title::

::You've had your chance in the spotlight, you lost it. You're back for round two, but your reign won't last more than one defense, Defending a title you won in a wack federation! You along with Sniper can't and won't beat me. I've proven it once.::

::What's a second time?::

::But Viper and Sniper, you're not alone. I've got other people dropping my name, insulting me. three others, Vinny, Hammer, Heatwave you all feel like top dogs. You're holding on to your Invasion contracts like you're something. Nope, you're all nobody. You're not cool, hip, fly. All Your gimmicks are as lame as VIP acting like a playa. You all got that attitude like you're something you're not. Yeah, it's not fresh anymore.::

::You've all been played out.::

::I've been tired of sitting back, keeping my mouth shut. This week I've been taking it easy, letting everything slide, But now it's my turn to really shred you fools. I'll give you something. you Invasion cats, you can dress up your loss to The Wrestling GOD, however you want. But in the end, you all still can't hack it. You all can think you can drop my name next to yours and become top guns, and actually live? Doubt it. You wish I'd run a feud with you all, waste my time on an ignorant pricks. You've all been here for how long?::

::You all still aren't shit.::

::I've been looking for improvement, but you're still some loner faggots trying to ride my coat tails to a successful career. Guys like you, invasion folks, feel like your kings of this shit. You graduated from the feeder program. Shiiiit.::

::You're still down there with the ture Jobbers of the JWF!::

::Nobodies. Feel lucky you even got admitted in to this here tag match. There was a lack of interest. The sidelines. You gave it your best shot, now move along.::

:: How the fuck are you still US Champion?::

::I know, I ask myself the same thing. I can only imagine the executives, praying for me to beat your asses two weeks ago. Rid this place of an antique, simply building dust. We already got rid of a fuck named GI lame ass. This isn't only about getting a undisputed title. Good riddance.::

::The fuck outta here.::

::You see, Tonight, right here at Breakdown! I'll be walking out with the drive and heading into the END with hopes of stealing the UNDISPUTED US CHAMPIONSHIP. I'll be the one to finally put JWF where it belongs. With JOHNNY STYLEZ as the face of this company, there is no way it can go down the drain. I'm not here to fuck around, I'm no longer playing games. Shit's gotten heavy, now it's time I show you what it's like when I have drive, and determination.::

::Fuck Beast. Fuck Joe Mama. Fuck VIP.::

::I'm the real draw here. Like it or not, I'm sitting at the fucking top. Waiting, just simply waiting, for someone to step up. But the end result is always the same.::

::I don't lose.::

::So here's a fuck you, and have a nice day.::

::Cuz this shit here is nothing more then::

::L E G E N D A R Y S T A T U S!::

::Who new being bad looked this gooooooooooooooooooooooooood!::

--End Feed--
Back to top Go down

Free Speech At its best! #3
Page 1 of 1