Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got Heart!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

I got Heart! Empty
PostSubject: I got Heart!   I got Heart! EmptyDecember 13th 2006, 3:14 pm

(A real man only backs up what he believes in. For Joe... a friend of mine...Joe you speak too much! Now that those two forces do battle against one another, before they go into Sunday's Chamber to fight for the world title. This is your classic match, where friends and respect for each other gets pushed aside.)

Hart:: Joe I been doing my homework and Bro, When you speak your words quickly go in one of my ears and out of the other. Again I mean no disrespect...But this is the game we play bro!

Hart:: Your words burn my eardrums with such force that I have to dunk my head under water. The shrill sound of your words makes me wish you were a mute. There is nothing worse than a hall of famer who doesn’t know his place in this world. A hall of famer who thinks he’s something when he should worry less bout wrestling and more bout retirement homes!

Hart: The fact that you keep reliving the past with everything you do, tells me you have no future. You think just because you WAS a major competitor that mean’s something for your stock in this match and at the End. Joe, Im gonna do you a favor and I will change the way you think about everything.

Hart: You may believe in whatever you think is true, but the real truth is you have no vision. You have no drive. You think the world owes you something due to you thinking you’re a superstar. If you’re a superstar, I’m the greatest that’s ever lived! I’m the only person that will ever tell you what I think of you straight to your face.

Hart: If you’re going to be a champion, you should act like a champion twenty-four hours a day. I was told at a young age to become the person I was going to be at a young age and live up to what I want. I’m doing that. I’m living up to my name, as you are making a mockery of yours!

Hart: You are a so called legend here in the JWF, but not for long. Your legendary status is dropping after every match. You have no room to talk about being this and that anymore. There is a song that makes me think of you every time I hear it. I’ve had to modify the words some, but the meaning is still there. It happens to be the song ‘These boots were made for walking’; only your version goes a little something like this

“Your lips were made for talking and that’s just what they do, cause one of these days those lips are going to bleed all over you”

Nice, huh? I know that your age is starting to catch up to you, so allow me to describe to you what it means. Running your mouth to the wrong people can cause you serious injuries, Hall of famer our not, I’d be happy to meet you in the back stage area, just me and you friend!

Take you geritol old timer and get ready for the ass kicking of a life time, via YOUR FRIEND.

And there isn't anything you can say our do, face it cheif, I just got more HEART then you!
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

I got Heart!
Page 1 of 1