Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Be Thy Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Black Be Thy Heart Empty
PostSubject: Black Be Thy Heart   Black Be Thy Heart EmptyJanuary 16th 2007, 6:03 am

The camera turns on to see a sign. The sign reads "Libertina Cemetery." Rain is falling from the night sky and fog is slowly rising from the ground. The camera notices Hallow Wicked, standing outside of the cemetery gates. He has look of sickness in his face.

"For the past few days, I have had thoughts going through my head, yet I don't know what I am thinking. I have had hate building up in my black heart, yet I don't know who I should hate."

Rain is falling down Hallow's face as steam rises from his body.

"I stand here tonight at the very place where my Crimson King adopted me into Crimson Dynasty, but now I feel like an orphan. I feel like my King has given up on me!"

Hallow's sick look turns into a look of anger. He looks at the camera.

"Skull, you have broken me! You have turned my life into the Hell that I never thought existed inside of people like me! I feel as if my world is coming to an end, and I have nowhere to hide from this Armegeddon! If that is not enough for me to think about, Porter has booked Barelai and myself in a match with two posers!"

Hallow's face grows more with anger.

"Angel of Death and Creeper, you will feel death creep into your hearts. You will feel the pain that Barelai has felt his whole life! You will feel the agony that I have been through in the past few days!"

Hallow snaps. He rips off his shirt with his vampire nails. He flaunts his fangs as he hisses at the camera. He starts talking again.

"Look into these eyes Porter, Skull, Kaos, and everybody else in the War Zone and Breakdown locker room! THE MONSTER IS BACK AND HE IS THIRSTY!"

Hallow attacks the cameraman. The camera falls, but Hallow picks it up. He sits it up on a tree stump that lies outside of the cemetery. He holds the cameraman up by his neck. You can hear the cameraman gasping for air. Hallow brings the man closer. He whispers in his ear, but he says it loud enough for you to hear the words.

"This is your fate, and I am your God!"

Hallow quckly bites the man's neck. The man lets out a painful scream. He starts punching Hallow in the back of the head, but it doesn'y phase the new Hallow WIcked. The man finally stops puching, and dies. Hallow throws the man's body to the ground. You can hear the man's body hit the ground. Hallow takes his hands, and whipes the blood from his lip. He walks over to the camera and sticks his face in it.

"Hallow Be Thy Name, and Black Be Thy Heart!"

Hallow picks up the camera, and smashes it several times into the tree stump. After the third or fourth time, the camera shuts off.[/size]
Back to top Go down

Black Be Thy Heart
Page 1 of 1