Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Santiago...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barelai Von'Vicious
Main Event
Main Event

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Joe Santiago... Empty
PostSubject: Joe Santiago...   Joe Santiago... EmptyDecember 14th 2006, 10:44 pm

The camera cues in on Barelai standing down in the sewers of Carson City. He seems to be happy in his filthy, utterly disgusting surroundings. He then glances over to the camera adkwnoledging in presence then starts to speak.

Barelai: Joe Santiago.....You want to comment on my diet? My diet in none of your buisness fool! Just because I'm free..having the time of my life..people like you try to bring me down! Dont make me angry Santiago...You comment on me like I'm a push over, like you are goin to walk all over me at The End. When the time comes, I know when to get serious. This is my wait of fighting off my pain and tryin to be what I consider normal.

Barelai stops, bends over, and picks up a human skeleton. He breaks off the arm and turns it into a back scratcher. After the human skeletal limb has done its job he flings to the side and continues.

Barelai: You should be very careful on what you wish for "Thriller!" If its a dead body you wish to be...Then its a dead body I shall make you! Thank you "Thriller!" You have offically set my mind back to takin care of buisness! Joe Santiago...This Sunday...In the Chamber....You Will...FEEL... MY PAIN!!!

Barelai walks off immediatly upon finishin his sentenc and disappears into the darkness as the camera fades.
Back to top Go down

Joe Santiago...
Page 1 of 1