Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Santiago & Joe Mama!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joe Santiago
Main Event
Main Event
Joe Santiago

Male
Number of posts : 1526
Registration date : 2006-10-08

Wrestler Info
Record: 43-07-01
Alignment: Face

Joe Santiago & Joe Mama! Empty
PostSubject: Joe Santiago & Joe Mama!   Joe Santiago & Joe Mama! EmptyDecember 4th 2006, 9:55 pm

(Joe Santiago is at his house playing Smackdown vs Raw 2007 for Playstation 2 when he stops to cut another famouse promo)

Joe Santiago: This Thursday on Breakdown, for the first time in professional wrestling history, Joe Santiago will team with Joe Mama! If you think of all the greatest ass kickings in wrestling history, they wouldn't even come close to whats going to happen on Breakdown! We have a guy who took my sisters Death Sentence manuever and modified it, to throw in a spin. If she won the JWF World Heavyweight Championship with a normal version imagine what he is going to do with an even more destructive version of the move.

(Joe Santiago stops because Trish Stratus just won the WWE Championship against him in Story mode)

Joe Santiago: Well that sucks! Anyway, Then there is me. A 35-Time JWF World Heavyweight Champion and the greatest Wrestler of all time. But since I hyped up my team, let me take this chance to hype their team. The have Jester Smiles! Now Jester was originally a circus Clown, until they found out him and the bearded lady were getting it on! He was banned from the circus for life because, well lets face it nobody wants the see that! From the circus he attemted to work at Burger King were he would becomThe Kings Jester, He war banned from Burger King after they caught him getting it on with The King! Let me tell you, there were no Whoppers in that relationship! Not even Whopper Jr. Jester moved on to sign up to the NAFW! Now he gets it on with DDC, Diamond Del Carver, because everyone knows he's the Puppet Master of the NAFW.

(Joe's sister walks in and gets in front of the camera)

Jazmin: Jester Smiles, YOU JUST GOT BUTT SLAMMED!!!

(Joe and Jazz start laughing)

Joe Santiago: Then there is Vertigo. Vertigo started off in a small town. His mother was the Town Bicycle because everyone got a ride. His Father Was a gay Dancer at the Gay bar, Thats as far as i'll go with that one. Vertigo got picked on at school for having a stupid name, and Was beat constantly, By his Father!

Jazmin: BUTT SLAM!

Joe Santiago: That was wrong. Vertigo grew up and moved to Who the Hell cares, Not to be mistaken with Parts Unknown. Vertigo Was arrested many times for running naked threw the streets, and in Jail he was~

Jazmin: BUTT SLAMMED!!!

Joe Santiago: Over and Over again.

Jazmin Santiago: BUTT SLAMMED
BUTT SLAMMED
BUTT SLAMMED

Joe Santiago: Until he found the BLPW and got acquainted with Joe Jones.

Jazmin Santiago: That one was also a butt slam.

Joe Santiago: If you haven't read Joe Jones's profile, It's actually his profile copied from there site, he was the first Gay BLPW Champion.

Jazmin Santiago: GROSS!

Joe Santiago: Now that both teams have been hyped, I can't wait until thursday because Joe Santiag and Joe Mama are going to kick some serious

Jazmin Santiago: BUTT!!!!

(Joe continues playing his game and the camera fades away)
Back to top Go down
https://officiallonglost.forumotion.com

Joe Santiago & Joe Mama!
Page 1 of 1