Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joe Mama Is Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeMama
Anonymous

Joe Mama Is Here Empty
PostSubject: Joe Mama Is Here   Joe Mama Is Here EmptyOctober 28th 2006, 5:01 am

[A cameraman sneaks his camera into the broken out bathroom window of Joe Mama's trailer. Joe Mama is wearing his navy blue robe, a white wifebeater and a pair of plaid yellow boxers. He stares into his eyes through the cracked mirror above his dirty sink.]

Joe Mama: I did it. I won. Loppotianian Shannitiathanianac and Snipper learned not to mess with Joe Mama. It hurt me a lot more than it hurt them. I need to rest before I wrestle again. I must recover.

[Joe Mama lowers his head and walks out of the bathroom. The cameraman sneaks down and crawls over, pointing the camera up in Joe Mama's living room. Joe Mama tosses a stack of policital posters he stole from people's lawns into his fireplace to keep warm. He then plops down on his duct taped, broken recliner, resting his feet on a bean bag because the recliner is broken and will no longer open up right.]

Joe Mama: I'm sure they thought Joe Mama was a joke, but I showed those two I'm real. I will slowly prove them all wrong. I won't stop until everyone realizes that I am right. I must fight for my right. I know I must fight alone... it's the only way. I'm ready for the challenge. I'm ready to show the world what Joe Mama is about.

[Joe Mama stretches his arms out and scratches his back. Out of the corner of the camera, he catches a glimpse of the camera. He quickly springs to his feet and shoves a shovel wrapped in an old gasoline soaked t-shirt in the fireplace. He pulls it out and kicks open his door and begins chasing the camerman into the night. The cops show up, so Joe Mama heads home.]
Back to top Go down

Joe Mama Is Here
Page 1 of 1