Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am a Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beast
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
Beast

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-30

I am a Beast Empty
PostSubject: I am a Beast   I am a Beast EmptyDecember 16th 2006, 6:34 am

(Beast is sitting in his car, he is driving when he begins to speak)

Beast: Steven you think I beat up old people, Well I do.

(Beast starts laughing)

Beast: But i've also beaten 808 Nalu, your brother Riley, and now guess who i'm going for. I'll make this one a suprise.

(Beast stops at a red light)

Beast: Steven i'll admit, i'm almost out of material. luckily for me you know enough people that I can attack everyone you know.

(Beast laughs again)

Beast: Your going to send me back to my fed, Steven Daunhauer this is my fed! If you haven't realized it yet, I have taken over the JWF.

(Beast parks the car)

Beast: I changed my mind, I;m not going to attack anyone. Steven what are you going to do when all your friends aren't around to help you out? What are you going to do when it's me and you one on one?
Your going to Die!

(Beast starts the car and pulls out)

Beast: You have the balls to call me a rip off, well look at your friends. 808 who is a blatant rip off of Ron Simmons. Mr.Cool, is Carlito. I am original, you are barely original.

(Beast drives up the hill to his house)

Beast: Steven, you need to keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Because you may think some people are your friends but come Attitude Adjustment
Trust No one

(Beast gets out of his Ferrari and walks up to his mansion)

Beast: You might wonder why am I telling you this? Maybe it's just to fream you out and make you think your friends are against you. But Steven maybe I have one of your friends in my back pocket.
Think about it
Nobody Beat Me!

(Beast walks inside and slams his door)

Back to top Go down

I am a Beast
Page 1 of 1