Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X Callng out a Beast...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Wilder
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-12-22

X Callng out a Beast... Empty
PostSubject: X Callng out a Beast...   X Callng out a Beast... EmptyDecember 24th 2006, 9:38 am

[We find a lone figure standing in front of a table in a dimly lit room, watching the promos of other WWA superstars on a laptop. Though we can't make out his face entirely, we can see the hint of a smile on his lips as he watches the latest promo from the man called Spade. After Spade's spewing his nonsense, the man closes media player application and drums his fingers on the table for a few seconds before looking up to face the camera. Though we can make some faint features on the man's face, the light's still not bright enough to show his face. However, the disgust and disappointment can be heard when he speaks.]

"And so it begins...a new campaign, a new crusade, and new victims. So many tempting targets and so little time. Of course, I’m certain some of you have heard others say those words, but believe me…unlike those gutless cowards, I am more than capable of backing that shit up. Granted, I may not look like much, but I don’t feel the need to do some staged production number where I beat up on some nobody and then speak in ominous tones of ‘doom and gloom’ like a certain Crimson loser suffering from delusions of grandeur. Nor am I some idiot convinced that I’m a wannabe vampire.”

[He chuckles at that last comment knowing Hallow Wicked and Crimson Skull are probably watching, but that is of no concern to him. They are not the ones he was sent after. However, if they could be goaded into getting in his way, that would be different scenario, and very profitable.]

“Skull, I have to hand it to you, really, I do. You got the budget for decent promos, and I particularly like how you use that ‘I’m am your doom incarnate’ image to full effect. I’m sure that most of the rookies on the damn roster may be taken in by that crap, but not me. You may believe the shit you’re shoveling, but all I see is just some guy with mediocre talent who, whether he realizes it or not, is just a normal human being who can be cut, hurt, and ultimately broken. Get in my way, and I won’t hesitate in shattering that little image you like to hide behind and make an example out of the rest of your little club. Your name is not on the contract and my employer was very specific to avoid a confrontation with you at this time.”

“On the other hand, should you or your little pet suck-up, Hallow Wicked make the mistake of crossing me, my employer will believe that I only acted in self defense. And while he may be unhappy that I took down two people he considers potential allies, he won’t fault me for it.”

“That being said, let’s talk to target number one, shall we? The man called Beast. Actually, Beast, you really weren’t specified as a target, but my orders were to make an example out of a ‘nobody’ and use them as a calling card and it was a toss up between you and the loser called Spade. You call yourself ‘unstoppable’?”

[He shakes his head and laughs at the camera.]

“Right, you’re about as unstoppable as Hallow Wicked is an actual vampire. You may believe your little delusions, but in the end, that’s all they are. You’re just some nobody with an oversized ego and I think maybe a trip to the local ICU ward might be the kind of medicine you need. So here it is…consider this an official challenge. Don’t take too long answering, Beast. The last thing you want is people start to see you as a coward who backs away when called out. But then again, maybe you really are yellow and don’t have what it takes for a real fight. I guess we’ll find out, won’t we?”

[He reaches over and closes the laptop computer, drumming his fingers across it one last time.]

“Oh…and one last thing, Beast. Yes, know I can defeat you…no, defeat is not the word I’m looking for you…I KNOW that I can BREAK you…in my heart, in my soul, anyone can beat you, end of story.”

[Requiem snickers at the camera, knowing full well that Beast will take offense at ripping off his words. Then again, sometimes that’s the only way to talk to a steroid-case suffering from delusions of superiority.]

“But look on the bright side, after we’re done and you’ve recovered, maybe you be like that one wrestler you try to emulate, Peter Senerchia…you know, former badass now a broken has-been reduced to being a play-by-play commentator. And if that doesn’t work, maybe you can find work at the local McDonalds.”

[He chuckles at that final comment and then walks away, disappearing into the shadows.]

“You got forty eight hours to respond, Beast…otherwise, people will start to see you as the cowardly wannabe you really are.”

[The camera pans pack to the closed lap-top computer before fading to the WWA logo and then cuts to a commercial for the next Breakdown.]
Back to top Go down

X Callng out a Beast...
Page 1 of 1