Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hallow Wicked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Hallow Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Hallow Wicked   Hallow Wicked EmptyDecember 21st 2006, 5:13 am

Wrestler Name: Hallow Wicked

* Nickname: Hallow Wicked

* Hometown: Transylvania

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Unknown Cemetary

* Weight: 265

* Height: 6' 6"

* Favorite Specialty Match: Casket match

* Entrance Music: Her Ghost in the Fog-Cradle of Filth

* Alignment(face/heel): Heel

* Years Wrestling: debut

* Quote: Optional:

* Finisher: Bone Dry

* Finisher Description: 3 brainbusters in a row, sort of like the Three Amigos, except he drops your head three times

* Bio/Backround: At the age of 18, Hallow was given the gift of immortality. For the past 86 years, he has fed off humans who take their lives for granted because he can't have a normal life. He thinks humans are pathetic creatures and he wants to do away with them all.

* Attire: Hallow wears all black. The symbol on his pants is the Egyptian symbol for "Vampire." His shirts are short sleeved in the ring, but long sleeved out of the ring. He likes to wear trench coats.

* Fighting style: Agressive

* Move List:

1. Bone Dry
2. T-Bone Suplex
3. Spine buster
4. Big Boot
5. Powerbomb
6. Sharpshooter
7. Sleeper Hold
8. Juggular Assault (repeated throat thrusts until the opponent falls)
9. Diving Elbow Drop
10. Strong Clothesline
11. Pumphandle Drop
12. Full Nelson Slam
13. Dangerous DDT
14. High Jumping Leg Drop
15. Diving Spear
16. Strong right handed and left handed punches
17. Side Slam
18. Super Bone Dry (Like a superplex from the top turnbuckle except he drops you right on your head)
19. Tiger Bomb
20. Kick to the Groin
21. Turnbuckle Clothesline
22. Reverse Death Valley Driver
23. Pumphandle Slam
24. Swinging Neck Breaker
25. Frankensteiner

*Sample Roleplay: The camera turns on at an old abandoned cemetary. After the camera looks around for a few seconds, it finally finds a figure standing over a grave. The camera comes closer and closer to the figure.
"For years I have stood in the shadows of misery and watched as you have taken everything you have for granted."
As he finished his sentence, a black bird flies by. The figure grabs the bird and as the birds feathers fly, he sticks his fangs in it. When he is finished, he throws the bird's lifeless body behind him.
With blood dripping from the creatures lips, he looks at the camera and says "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hallow Wicked and I have come to suck on the necks of those who do not deserve this gift called life. For 86 years, I've watched you humans take everything your God has given you for granted. Now, you are looking at your so called God and it's time for annhilation. I am God, I am Lucifer, I am EVERYTHING!"
Back to top Go down

Hallow Wicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Archives :: Archives 2 :: Joe Wrestling Federation :: JWF Roster :: Alumni-
Jump to: