Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Take A Walk..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hot Stuff Steven
Main Event
Main Event
Hot Stuff Steven

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-10-22

Wrestler Info
Record:
Alignment: Heel

Take A Walk.. Empty
PostSubject: Take A Walk..   Take A Walk.. EmptyDecember 26th 2006, 7:42 am

(The Camera Fades In On A Bunch Of Reporters)

Reporter: I Am Now At The Entrance To Steven Daunhauer’s Christmas Party. We Are Going In There To Find Out His Thoughts About Whats Been Going On For The Past Few Days.

(You See Steven With Maria Leslee in One Hand and A Beer In the Other)

Steven: Okay I Get To Be Santa, And All You Girls Get To Sit On My Lap...

(Steven looks at an ugly chick)

Steven: Except you, you can be an Elf

(Reporter Interupts)

Reporter: Steven, I Have A Few Questions For You, Do You Have a Minute.

Steven: Sorry Girls, Just Business.

(Steven Walks Away From The Crowd)

Steven: Yah I Got 10 Minutes, Don’t Waste My Time, Cause I Got Hot Chicks And Beer Waiting For Me.

Reporter: Okay Okay, So How Does It Feel To End Beast’s Winning Streak?

Steven: It Fells Great, I Have Done Something That No One Else Has Ever Done. I Pinned Beast And Beat him in 7 Stages Of Violance.

Reporter: But He Says That It Doesn’t Really Count As A Loss.

Steven: It Doesn’t Matter What He Thinks, All That Matters Is That I Won, And I Beat Him.

Reporter: How Did You Win? Anything You Did Different?

Steven: I Took A Walk.

Reporter: What?

Steven: They Say There Is A Side To A Person That No One Should See. A Side That Can’t Be Controled. The Primitive Side ... The Animal Side.

(Steven Pause)

Steven: I took a Walk to The Animal Side. And I Controled It And Used It To My Advantage. People Say It Is Impossible To Control The Animal Side, But Look At Me. I Controled It, and Let Me Tell You ... It Feels Great.

Reporter: Okay Now I Want To Talk To You about The Main Event On Tuseday.

Steven: Lets Talk Then What Do You Want To Know?

Reporter: Well I Want To Know If You Are Going To W...

(Steven Interupts)

Steven: Stop Right There, You Know My Answer To That, So Why Ask? Let m,e Tell You Something, It Doesn’t Matter Who Is In The Ring And How Much Of Them There Are. Cause I Will always Come Out On Top. And Nothing You Can Say Or Do Can Disprove That Truth. It Doesn’t Matter If you’re Beast, Joe Santiago, Chance, Crimson Skull, OM R Punk, or Kaos ... I Will Beat Them. You Can Have Them All Against Me And I Will Defy All Odds And Pin Them All 1...2...3...

Reporter: So You Are Saying That You Will Win The Title?

Steven: I’m Saying That It Is A Fact I Will Win That Title. No Matter Who the Opponent Is. That Title Has My Name On It. And It’s Calling Out To Me. It’s Saying “Take Me Back” “Please Take Me Back.” Kinda Sounds Like A Ex Girlfriend.

Reporter: Final Thoughts?

Steven: Yah I Got A Couple Things To Say So Step Off Junior. 1st This Goes Out To Beast, After I Win The Title, You And Me 1 on 1. Nobody Interfears, No Weapons Except Our Fists. You Wanted a Rematch, And I’m Not Going To Run Away From Your Challenge. 2nd, This Goes Out To Crimson Skull, I Haven’t Forgoten What You Were Gunna o To Me On That Fuckin Cross. I Will Come After You After I Win This Belt, And I Will Send You Packing Bitch. Cause After I Kick Your ass you are Going To Think You’re In Heaven After The Hell i Put You Through. Bleeh Dat I Will Come After You. 3rd, This Goes Out To The Opponents and Future Opponents Of Me. If You Want Some, Take A Walk To That Ring, And Come Get Some. Cause I Will Put All You Rookies Back In Your Place. and Finally, Merry Christmas to the WWA Staff and Wrestlers. Have A Good Year.

(Steven Pause)

Steven: I Think I’ve Covered All I Have To Say.

Reporter: Wait. What Do The Opponents Need To Do To Beat You?

Steven: A God.

(Steven Turns to The Camera)

Steven: Take A Walk To The Animal Side ... Maybe You Can Be Good Enough Then.

(Camera Fades Out)

Last edited by Joe Santiago on December 26th 2006, 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Take A Walk..
Page 1 of 1