Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attitude Adjustment Aftermath and Thoughts ont Warzone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barelai Von'Vicious
Main Event
Main Event

Male
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2006-12-05

Attitude Adjustment Aftermath and Thoughts ont Warzone Empty
PostSubject: Attitude Adjustment Aftermath and Thoughts ont Warzone   Attitude Adjustment Aftermath and Thoughts ont Warzone EmptyDecember 26th 2006, 1:10 pm

The camera cues in on a beat up Barelai after a very rough match with Joe Santiago. He is sitting in a corner of an unknown buidling with his Lady Marie by his side. She is rubbing his ankle and saving his wounds as he sits motionless with a blank look upon his face. As the camera begins to zoom on Barelai, Marie begins to speak.

Marie: Barelicious? You ok? Barelaicious!? Do you need some sexual healing from my lucious, bodacious body?

Barelai is still sitting motionless and silenced as if he was dead. Marie looks upon him for a few seconds before realizing he is out of it and continues to work on his beat up body. After many seconds of silence, Barelai turns his head and looks onto Marie.

Barelai: Marie, leave!

Without questioning Marie gets up and walks out the door on the opposite side of the room. Barelai then turns his head back to its normal position and speaks.

Barelai: What have I become? After being locked away many years in a Nevada Sanitarium, I looked ahead in my life as if I was dreaming about my future. I saw Barelai Von'Vicious as an unstopable monster. The Champion of the company in a short while. I saw Barelai being a name that was feared and respected. Instead, I look upon myself today only to see a 7'3 monsterous JOBBER!!!

Barelai turns his head and looks to the camera and continues.

Barelai: Thats right! A Jobber! Somewhere along the way of gettin where I am now, there must have been a wrong turn taken. Is my master failing me? Is Crimson Skull and the Dynasty failing me? Am I nothing without Myles? Is Kaos right in saying the only way is the way of the light? So many questions running through my head and I sit alone without anyone to answer them. I ask my family where I went wrong, but they only taunt me and cuss me. I ask Myles what wrong turn did I take and he refuses to answer. But Then......

Barelai struggles tryin to get to his feet, falling back down many times. He finally makes it to his feet and continues.

Barelai: I asked a young Ivan Callous and he was gracious and loving enough to respond with an answer. His young wisdome enlightened me that I am new the the wrestling industry and have nothing to offer but my great power. That I am green to the ways of getting things done and learning all the tricks it takes to become a true force to be reckoned with.

Barelai stops and a tear comes down his eyes and runs down his mask leaving a clean streak on the dirty face and mask. He walks over to the door with the sounds of his binding chains dragging and dangling behind him. He opens the door and walks out to show us he is in the Crimson Palace of the Wastelands. Barelai contines to talk as he makes his way down the hall and down the stairs.

Barelai:With that knowledge I accept the losses that I have endured and I embrace them.....Santiago I assure you we will meet again! You have not seen the last of Barelai Von'Vicious nor have you endure all the pain that is Barelai Von'Vicious. I know you felt me Santiago, I know you felt your title slipping away little by little.You felt my pain Santiago! I saw it in your eyes! Next time we meet, I shall be prepared and you will not escape with your precious title again.

Barelai now down the stairs and on the first floor of the Crimson Palace. He then meets and greets his King Crimson Skull and his Queen Tamara Skull. He kneals down before then and kisses both of their hands.

Crimson Skull: Barelai my son, you bow to no one! You are family! You are the Royal Elite Knight of This Dynasty! I know your liege is mine and that is enough!

Barelai then nods his head and shakes the hand of Crimson Skull. Tamara then walks over and Barelai takes her by the hand like a gentleman and kisses it once again like a gentleman should. Skull interupts and speaks again.

Crimson Skull: Barelai my boy, No one blames you for your loss against Santiago. You gave it your all and never tapped out nor was pinned. You done good and proved your monstrocity and your will the best you could. With that said, I bestow you with the task of defending the Dynasty Tag Team Titles on War Zone while I fight the scallion Kaos. Allow me to finally introduce to you your partner....Hallow Wicked.

Upon saying his name the lights in the palace dim and a cold breeze dances through the room. The coldness makes the carbon dioxide of everybody in presence breath visible. Over in the corner flames can be seen dancing. The camera turns to see tables of candles surrounding a coffin. After a few moments of examining the area, the coffin lid lifts up on its own. After a few more moments, Wicked suddenly sits up and swiftly turns his head looking over in the direction of his fellow Dynasty allys. Hallow Wicked floats up in the air out of his death box bed and floats down to his feet. He stands for a moment, lookin around for a victim to solve his thirst then hisses because nothing is in sight. He walks over to the congragation to meet his partner.

Hallow Wicked: Iz dhizz my pahtnah fhor zie tag titlez mahtch? Ahhh Zoo Zie Mohnstah I've heard zo much ebout? Barelai Von'Vizioz, no?

Barelai and Wicked stand nose to chest examining each other. After a few moments they back off and Wicked speaks.

Hallow Wicked: Yoo will doo djust fine. Yoo truely ahh a mohnstah! Bot, fuh now I must bid yoo fahwell! Fuh yoo zee, I thirst!

Hallow Wicked walks off to the outside of the palace into the wastelands to begin his hunt for some fresh blood to feast upon. Crimsin then clues Barelai in on their opponents for War Zone.

Crimson Skull: You will be defending your Titles agains the Toilet Flush...erm....I mean the Royal Flush, Bobby Diamond and Aaron 'Spade' Peters. I have faith in thy ablity Barelai. Dont let your King down.

Barelai then nods and walks to the outside where he sees Marie leaning against a column post of the mansion. He walks over to embrace her in his arms, leaning against the column while holding his lady. He then begins to speak.

Barelai: Royal Flush?

Barelai laughs then coninues.

Barelai: I am at a loss for words. I am fighting a shovel like tool used for digging and a carbon crystal that forms within the surface of the earth. You see mortals, diamonds can be cut and tools can be broken. This is what the world is goin to see on War Zone. The Spade Broken and the Diamond cut and shatterd. After it is all said and done, I will use the remains of the Spade to dig a hole in the depths of the surface and burry the shattered diamond back where it belongs along with the remains of this stupid fuckin shovel. I promised a rebirth a while ago and its time I make good on my promise. Spade......Diamond.......Unfortunately for you my rebirth will be with you two. I've been talkin a lot lately about people feeling my pain but not making so good on my threats. This time, I promise. You both will feel my pain and I will rid this world of the tool and the carbon crystal that crossed the Dynasty.

After finishing his rant, Barelai looks down at Marie as if he is seeking her approval.

Marie: You were wonderful, Bare baby!

They then kiss and the camera zooms out to get a full view of the wastelands. The view catches the crater and the crimson sky with the green lightening. After a few seconds of continously zooming out, the camera begins to dangle in struggle and voices can be heard from behind. The camera then falls and turns to catch Hallow Wicked sucking the blood of the camera man. He stops and looks down at the camera giving it a haunting hiss then goes back to his feast. He then stops again to spit the blood of the camera man at the camera covering the lense in blood. The camera then fades.
Back to top Go down

Attitude Adjustment Aftermath and Thoughts ont Warzone
Page 1 of 1