Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The end is here, Grab the gang we need an adjustment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Notty Pi
Anonymous

The end is here, Grab the gang we need an adjustment Empty
PostSubject: The end is here, Grab the gang we need an adjustment   The end is here, Grab the gang we need an adjustment EmptyDecember 13th 2006, 8:23 am

(The camera fades in a hosptial room somewhere outside of Amarillo, as Notty Pine sits on the edge of the bed looking down at the ground, and fighting for breath, he lets out a series of coughs, and then looks fiercely at the camera. His left eye is bandage over, and blooding the bandgage, his jaw is also taped over, alongh with his nose almost making an aesthitic Mankind mask, which seems ironic after Crimson Skulls Quote, but he hadn't seen that so he doesn't care.)

Notty: I have been informed that I am a wanted man, and the FBI will be here shortly to pick me up for what I am sure of is not going to be pleasant. I woke up this mourning a terrorist, and a kidnapper, and a leader of a vast and limitless cult, and of course I will have a no DQ match with The Crimson Chin, or some smuck like that. Which before I went under I was going to have a human torch match with so that makes since, but the only problem is I dion't remember torching King Diamond, the Burger King, or any king, I sure as hell don't remember teaming with Kaos or winning Tag team gold. It is all fuzzy, but all I can rememberr is a few weeks of pain that ulitmately left me in a disert. were i was rescued by one Tony Tenor, and his team of ...team of God I don't know what that team was, all I know is they had one of the ugliest females I had ever seen, and a drag queen with a mean anklelock. they did this not out of love, or concern for me but to protect the JWF's investment in me

(he settles back into his bed and sits up, as the camera adjust)

Notty: I will be here for a while, and since I didn't win the JWF Tag Team titles, I can't just storm in and say hey I'm the real Notty thats my belt. Bizarro Notty you can have it, that will keep thing simple. Have fun fighting Crimson two times, Don't worry Crimson and Clover you'll have your shot at the real Slim Notty at Gang War, but until then your getting the K-Mart brand. I say put him through another table with takes, hell I'll buy the kerosene if you want to sit it on fire, kill him, mangle him, and make damn sure he is in pieces. In the end I can send him back to his Infinite Crisis universe, and I can get down to businesss

(he sighes)

Notty: First off I have to get off my lazy duff, and rescue a kid that Tamara the Ice Queen and her Babies Daddy are to good to even recognize. I mean you got space and time bending powers, and you can't save a little girl tsk! tsk! For some odd reason I should rescue Tammy's kin to, i don't know why maybe So I can hear her father say "Crimson Skull could have rescued us so much faster blah blah blah. Then I can do the only thing I really care about, and thats to Kill Notty

( a nurse comes into the room, and looks at the camera, and then to Notty. She is followed by two FBI agents, Notty smiles at all three of them, and then begins to cough iviolently, the nurse runs to his head side as the camera fades)
Back to top Go down

The end is here, Grab the gang we need an adjustment
Page 1 of 1