Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Carnage, Dominate Force

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unlawful Carnage
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Team Carnage, Dominate Force Empty
PostSubject: Team Carnage, Dominate Force   Team Carnage, Dominate Force EmptyDecember 28th 2006, 5:04 am

"I have been choosen to lead Team Carnage into a match againest The Royal Beatdown. I want to make a promise right now to Ole Soldier and El Toro. There is noway that I am going to let Matt Chambers and his jobbers beat us. I was put in this spot for a reason and I will not dissapoint anyone who is counting on me. Its like a call of destiny, everyone knows it's Team Carnage's time to shine and we will clinch the victory like jaws of death. Submission to the power that is Team Carnage all you will see from The Royal Beatdown. Their pathetic existence is why people like myself live. I take pleasure in beating them unsensably until the referee calls the match from the amount of bloodloss. The match is going to be like a fight for survival for me, I know it will be no problem, but I will treat it as if it is the last match for me. I have awaited a long time for a opportunity like this to come along and now that it finally has I can taste the victory at hand. I want to send a message to the other team and I will spell it out very easy, well its not exactly a message but more like a metaphor. Team Carnage is lifes judgement. The Royal Beatdown is a failed atempt to cure cancer. There is no hope for Royal Beatdown to win, but I am sure they will try. They will come to the ring with a big head, douting all that I have said. Then when they finally step in the ring with Team Carnage, they will learn that what I speak is true and that my logic is undeniable. I am Unlawful Carnage. I fell very sorry for my opponents for one simple fact. I will forget the law, the Carnage that I will bring you is going to be Unlawful.
Back to top Go down

Team Carnage, Dominate Force
Page 1 of 1