Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tymm Promo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymm
Rookie
Rookie
Tymm

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-12-22

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo EmptyDecember 29th 2006, 4:30 am

*The scene opens to where Tymm stood in the hallway smirking at the Camera*

Tymm: Thats right, Boyz n Girls! The True Sexxy Beast is here and to tell you I won my first match by a DQ! And that opponent of mine, got a lil pissy at the ref, and obviously the Ref didnt like that! Anyways, U are looking at the Prodigy of Wrestling! And Soon to be Champion n soon to be Legendary lol I maybe new to this Fed but Im no newcomer to Wrestling...So boys,better protect ur gold cause Im coming after it! *He cackled* And right now, I got alot of weightlifting to do...*He tilts his shades down so u can see his eyes; He winked* Later,Boys n Bitchez!!

*He walked off as the Screen faded to black
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/21771803
True Psycho
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
True Psycho

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo EmptyDecember 29th 2006, 4:42 am

*True Psycho is seen walking in the back, when an interviewer person comes up to him*

IP-Excuse me?

Psycho-Yes?

Can I get a word with you?

sure, why not?

I was just wondering on your thoughts on what Tymm just said?

You wanna know my thoughts?
*pushes interviewer away*

Well, I'll tell ya my thoughts. My thoughts are that tiny tymm here has too much brauns & not enough brains. Obviously he hasn't seen any of my previous match in HCW, GFW, or KFWF. So, I tell ya what. Since he hasn't seen any of my matches, next week, on whatever show I am on, I don't care if Tymm is on the other show, I wanna show him the psychotic side of the True Psycho. In a no-DQ, falls count anywhere match. Then we'll see who's the bitch.

*Psycho shoves the camera out of his way and keeps walking as the screen fades*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kc_lucky_13
Tymm
Rookie
Rookie
Tymm

Male

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo EmptyDecember 30th 2006, 9:50 pm

All Right... U want a Match? I'm up for anything and believe me once Im done w/ u, U wish u'd stay at That Psych Ward where u belong, Psycho Boy!! *Huffed n left
Back to top Go down
True Psycho
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
True Psycho

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo EmptyDecember 30th 2006, 11:02 pm

*smirks*

you know what I say, i'm gonna make it short & sweet. JUST BRING IT BITCH!

Oh yeah, just wait til after my match w/ this wannabe warrior guy.
*chuckles*
After I go through him, I'll be willing & waiting for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kc_lucky_13
The Mexican Samurai
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
The Mexican Samurai

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 12:00 am

True Psycho is still going through his interview when The Mexican Samurai comes up next to him.

The Mexican Samurai: Woah, woah woah! Wannabe warrior guy? You got it all wrong buddy. I'm a mixed martial artist. Catch-As-Catch-Can, Jui-Jitsu, Shoot fighting, call it whatever you want. But, I plan on bringing technical wrestling back! Now, I know there are guys calling themselves "Traditional Technicians" and then there are guys who have martial arts backgrounds. Well, that's great for you! But, my style is a little different. I'm a shoot stylist damnit! When I take you down, if I don't submit you then I will ground and pound your ass until you are tapping the mat with a bruised ego. I will throw knees, kicks, and punches designed to knock you out. I am a mixed martial artist and the samurai spirit flows within me! If you can't seem to grasp that its ok.

The Mexican Samurai takes a look at True Psycho.

The Mexican Samurai: You call yourself True Psycho, but it looks like your going to piss your pants right now. But I understand....you like to call yourself a "hardcore" wrestler. Have you even been in a real fight before? You want to talk about hardcore, how about taking a punch clean on your face and not getting knocked down, surviving the tightest submission hold or breaking your arm. Anybody can use a bunch of weapons to knock out an opponent, but it takes a man of skill to be able to disarm someone with just his hands and feet. I'm different from just a normal wrestler, True Psycho. I'm a fighter!

The Mexican Samurai begins to grasp his MMA gloves and shows them to True Psycho, he then clinches them and hits his hands together.

The Mexican Samurai: You see, I didn't have a problem with you. But then you spit in my face by challenging another wrestler before your match even starts. That's ok though, because that means that you are underestimating me. I wouldn't do that if I were you. This PPV is going to be called Gang Wars, but this isn't going to be a "Gang War". This is going to be a war between two men but from what I've seen of your effort in the ring so far, it looks like you are coming in empty handed. Are you going to get another disqualification, because you certainly are going to need to do that in order to protect your life. After I'm done with you True Psycho, your going to be in the hospital because I am going to show you what true wrestling is all about! And when your sitting there in your hospital bed, I want you to remember the day I beat you. Learn from it. Hopefully some day you can get good enough to hold my candle, then again, I might just be waiting forever.

The Mexican Samurai then gets some sweat and flicks it at True Psycho.

The Mexican Samurai: Until we step in the ring and get ready to fight, I only have one thing to say to you.

The Mexican Samurai: Prepare to die, when you meet The Mexican Samurai!

The Mexican Samurai takes one more look at True Psycho before leaving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mexicansamuraij
Tymm
Rookie
Rookie
Tymm

Male

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo EmptyDecember 31st 2006, 8:28 pm

*Tymm sees Mexican Samurai the next day*

Tymm: Hey,Man, It seems that you and I have been confronted by That Psychotic Wrestler.....What the hell is his problem lately?

*He cont.: Well if U need any help I'll distract ur opponent or The ref for the match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tymm Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tymm Promo   Tymm Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Tymm Promo
Page 1 of 1