Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tymm's Time Has Come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Tymm's Time Has Come Empty
PostSubject: Tymm's Time Has Come   Tymm's Time Has Come EmptyJanuary 2nd 2007, 8:29 am

The camera fades in at a cemetery. The camera is focused on Hallow Wicked, who is pacing back and forth. You can see his breath leaving his body in the night air. The ground and the headstones are covered with snow. You hear the snow crunch with every step Hallow takes. Hallow finally stops pacing and the camera gets a close-up of him. You can see the dried remains of his last victim on his lip. You see tears in his eyes.

"I have done something that I didn't want to do. I have done something that proves once and for all, that I am heartless."

Hallow reaches into his pocket gets out a locket. He lets a monsterous cry and falls to his knees. He is holding onto the locket for dear life. He opens the locket.

Hallow cries, "I didn't want to do this!"

Hallow falls backwards. He lets out another cry. Snow starts falling from the sky and starts to cover Hallow's face. Hallow just continues to stare into the night sky, as if he is under a spell or something. The camera starts to flash back.

The camera is now in a dark room that has black walls. Red candles are lighting the room. You can gather that the room has a feeling of death by looking at it. The room has two caskets laying in the floor. Hallow is sitting in a chair next to one of the caskets. He has a worried look in his eye. He gets up and lifts the lid off of one of the caskets.

"Time to wake up my beautiful. We have to go hunting now."

Angela:"Is it night already! I feel like I just got in this damn thing!"

Hallow:"Yes dear, it is time for you to learn the ways of the undead."

Hallow helps her out of her casket. He still has a troubled look on his face.

Hallow:"Angela, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart......"
Angela cuts him off.

Angela:"I love you too Hallow."

She grabs him and starts to hug him.

Hallow:"But now, you have become a problem!"

Hallow pushes Angela away and reaches into his coat and pulls out a wooden stake. He drives the stake into her heart. Blood gushes out of her chest and hits Hallow in the face. Angels lets out a hellacious scream.

Angela:"What have you done!"

Hallow:"I just solved my biggest problem!"

Angela falls down, landing on her stomach and driving the stake further into her body. The camera watches as she takes her last breath. After she has taken her last breath, her body goes up in flames.

The camera gets a close up of Hallow Wicked, who has tears running down his cheeks, and then flashes back to present day, finding Hallow Wicked in the same position, on his back and looking to the sky as if he is hypnotized, and holding the locket. He lets out a scream and jumps to his feet. He looks around, as if he suspects somebody to be at a cemetery that late at night. After noticing that there is nobody around, he gets a look of anger on his face. The snow is falling heavier now. The remains of his last victim are still dried on his lip.

"I have stabbed the heart of beauty! I have been seperated from the only men that related to me! I am now stronger and more sadistic than ever! I loved Angela, and look what I did to her! Just imagine what I am going to do to all of you who get in my way!"

Hallow starts breathing heavier. Hallow kicks a tombstone that is covered with snow, and it shatters. He takes off his trench coat and hurls it. He rips his shirt off and throws it to the ground. He starts breathing heavier and heavier.

Hallow finally stops and sits and leans on a tombstone that reads "Here Lies Gregory Sparks." Hallow's breathing starts to get slower and slower. You can still see his carbon dioxide leaving his body. He looks over at the camera.

"I am now an uncontrollabe force! I will make Skull and Baralei happy with my work here on War Zone, as I am sure that they will make me happy with there's on Breakdown. It is time for TOTAL DESTRUCTION, and it starts at War Zone against Tymm! Tymm, you will be my demonstration for things to come here on War Zone! You will be the frist victim of the new, Hallow Wicked! By the time I am done beating you to a bloody pulp, you will be begging me to take your life, and I might just do that. MY thirst is more uncontrollable than ever, my thoughts are more fucked up than ever, and my heart is as black as it has ever been! No mercy will be shown to the weak! I will destroy everybody that gets in my way and Tymm, you are in my way. I will suck the blood from those who do not deserve the gift of life. Only the evil will survive, and I am 100% evil!"

Hallow gets to his feet and starts to pace again.

"There is only one man on this show that even has a chance to stop. That man's name is Kaos! Kaos showed me what he was made of at Gang Wars. He is force to be reckoned with! But Kaos, this is a warning to you, if you try to get in my way, I will take you out! If you try to help me in my mission on killing those who do not deserve the oxygen they breathe, I will welcome you with open arms. Just think Kaos, I could get what I want, and you can get what you want, destroying those that disrespect your God Almighty. Together, we will be more powerful than the Crimson Dynasty! We will control the WWA! We will dominate and destroy the competetion!"

Hallow continues to pace and then, he just snaps. He grabs the camera and the camera falls, but it falls to were you can see the action. The cameraman starts yealling for help.

Cameraman:"Help somebody! Let go fo me you sick fuck!"

Hallow:"I can smell the whiskey on your breath! You are one who take their lives for granted, aren't you?"

Cameraman:"Please! I have a wife and two girls!"

Hallow:"Are they watching?"

Cameraman:"Yes. Please don't hurt me!"

Hallow:"Watch closely wife and children! This is what happens when you take your life for granted!"

Hallow sinks his fang's into the cameraman's juggular and starts to feed. The cameraman screams in pain. Hallow stops for a second.

Hallow:"Watch children, as your father suffers the fate that many others have suffered! He brought this on himself!"

Hallow starts to feed off the cameraman again, and, finally, the cameraman takes his last breath. Hallow drops the cameraman's corpse and gets on his hands and knees, with his face in the camera.

"HALLOW BE THY NAME!"

Hallow get's up and places the locket in front of the camera. You can see the picture plain. It is a picture of Angela. Then, you see a foot smash it, and the camera. The camera goes out.[/size]
Back to top Go down

Tymm's Time Has Come
Page 1 of 1