Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Samurai's road to Honor (Gang Wars RP #1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Mexican Samurai
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
The Mexican Samurai

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-12-27

The Samurai's road to Honor (Gang Wars RP #1) Empty
PostSubject: The Samurai's road to Honor (Gang Wars RP #1)   The Samurai's road to Honor (Gang Wars RP #1) EmptyDecember 29th 2006, 5:54 pm

Two Years Ago....

The Mexican Samurai: Huh What …happened?

The Mexican Samurai appeared groggy and was unaware of what was around him, he could only see three soft blobs and he also had a massive headache. The three mobs were the ring doctors that had rushed to the ring after the brutal knockout; they were attending to the fallen Samurai. The first thing they did was remove his mouth piece so that he could breathe properly and receive the right amount of oxygen to the brain. They then lifted him up into a seating position and placed his back on their knee, and then the other doctor proceeded to check his vision and hearing. There was only one fear from the doctors as they were hoping that he didn't suffer a concussion from the knock out. The trainer was now beside and so was his opponent, both making sure that The Mexican Samurai was not seriously hurt. That was the way of Mixed Martial Arts, people have had a pre-notioned assessment on the growing sport. Fact is Mixed Martial Arts is one of the safest sports in the world; there are more injuries in football and boxing combined, as there are more harmless options for finishing a fight. After giving clearance, the trainer and his opponent each grabbed an arm and pulled The Mexican Samurai up to cheers from the crowd. It finally sunk in, he had not only lost the fight but he lost his championship. The Mexican Samurai was still a little dizzy when Big John McCarthy, the referee, called both men to the middle of the octagon while making sure that everyone else stood away from camera view. Bruce Buffer, the announcer, announced the results long after everyone already knew.

Bruce Buffer: The winner by knockout at 3:45 in the 4th round, and NEEEEEW! UFC Welterweight Champion, Georges "Rush" St. Pierre!

The Samurai's road to Honor (Gang Wars RP #1) I

It was an amazing story.... The Mexican Samurai had defeated the French-Canadian, Georges St. Pierre, to win the welterweight belt. Then Georges made the strides and had a storybook comeback to defeat Samurai and get his belt back. It had all worked for him and there was nothing that The Mexican Samurai could do, he wanted to cry but not in front of the cameras. The Mexican Samurai left the octagon with his entourage and sat down, dizzy and still breathing heavily; he just sat there while his trainer looked on. His trainer, Billy Rush, was the best in the business. He was a former pro boxer and had a black belt in Judo and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu; he had also helped many fighters with their nutritional plans and helped them lose the proper amount of water when weigh-in days came.

Billy: It's Georges' time. Don't worry about it, you were simply overmatched at this point and time. There was nothing you could do to overmatch his strength and determination, he had a heart the size of an elephant and there was nothing in your skill set to compete with that.

The Mexican Samurai: Thanks for the support. I pay you to help me win fights, not having you sit here and ridicule me about how much the competition is better. Maybe if you taught me more instead of wondering about the raise that you don’t even deserve, I would’ve won the fight.

Billy: Teach you more? I taught you everything I know! I taught you every single grappling and striking technique there is to know in this sport, but you simply lack one thing. You know why the people were booing you, Samurai? Every time you would win the people would throw beer at you, the reason they didn’t like you? It’s because you don’t have any heart! You weren’t exciting! You would just come in there and do your business and then leave the octagon. You showed no compassion and no desire to fight better competition until this last fight, but it took three years for it to happen. And why did it happen? Because you finally got the biggest payoff that you could receive. What happen to your fighting spirit? Remember, when you first started? You would fight people just to test your own strength and skills, you wanted to know if you were the best fighter in the world. After you won, it was all about how much money you could make and your own personal image. That’s why you lost.

The Mexican Samurai looks at Billy with anger in his eyes.

The Mexican Samurai: You should probably go….

Billy gets up and throws his towel across the room in disgust. He then opens the door and slams it shut behind him. The Mexican Samurai continues to stare at the wall, his body finally relaxing from the fight.

The Mexican Samurai: I don’t need that asshole. He doesn’t even know what he is talking about, I’m the best in the world and that was a fluke win. I should look after myself, I don’t need any stinking trainer. That just means more money for me.

Two Months Later…

The Mexican Samurai obviously didn’t get the message; he simply refused to believe the man he once thought of as his own father. The Mexican Samurai got his rematch due to one the clauses in his contract but once again failed after a five-round decision in favor of Georges St. Pierre. The UFC had no interest in The Mexican Samurai anymore as he continued to talk while under-performing in his fights. They quickly released him from his contract and parted ways with him. The Mexican Samurai just sat at home in a depressive state, then one day he got a letter in the mail. The letter was from Simon Inoki of New Japan Pro Wrestling. It was an invitation to head to Japan for an MMA fight with one of their popular heavyweights, The Mexican Samurai was no heavyweight that was for sure. He took the invitation and decided to head over there.

The Mexican Samurai stepped out of the airport to meet with Simon Inoki. Just a month before flying over he had spent all his energy to put on as much weight as he could. He ate lots of protein and fatty foods while continuosly lifting weights, when he was fighting he tried to stay as lean as he could and he was not born a big man. The Mexican Samurai had finally gotten himself up to 220 pounds, he felt more slower than what he was used too. As he entered the Saitama Super Arena for NJPW Crush 2, Simon Inoki came up to him to discuss who his opponent was going to be. Simon told Samurai that his opponent was Masahiro Chono who wanted to test himself in an MMA match. The Mexican Samurai then went to his locker room to go change into his attire, as he sat down changing his clothes he was watching the small television that they brought in for him. He laughed watching the match that took place before the screen, he had always ignored professional wrestling. The Mexican Samurai had always thought that it was just to fake for him and had the ignorance that everything about it wasn’t real. About an hour later an assistant opened the locker door to inform Samurai that his match was next, Samurai nodded and stepped out of locker room and towards the ramp entrance. His music hit and a producer got the signal for Samurai to step out of the curtain. When he did the audience gave him a thunderous cheer. Simon Inoki was walking with The Mexican Samurai.

The Mexican Samurai: I didn’t even think anyone cared about me in Japan.

Simon: Well, your fights have just started to air in Japan. They think your still undefeated and your the champion.

The Mexican Samurai: Haha, is that why you brought me here?

Simon didn’t respond as The Mexican Samurai made his way up the entrance ramp to the steps and climbed them into the ring. Chono’s music as he came out, he wore the MMA gloves, something that he probably wasn’t used to. Both men were in the center of the ring. They made their introductions, and the ref pulled both men to the center of the ring.

Referee: Ok, no head butting, no groin strikes, and no hair pulling. When an opponent is on all fours, no knees to the head. Any questions?

Both men shook their heads “No” as the ref sent them back to their corners. The audience started to cheer as the ref checked all sides of the ring.

Referee: Judge! Judge! Judge! READY? GO!!!!

The bell rang as the crowd cheered as both men approached each other and tapped gloves. Both men did a feeling out process as The Mexican Samurai threw jabs towards Chono’s face. Chono wasn’t a striker as he had no stance and virtually no head movement. The Mexican Samurai lands jabs to the face of Chono, and hits him with a beautiful left straight, right straight combination that staggers him. Chono yells as if he enjoyed the punch and asks for another one, Samurai follows up with another combination that sends Chono’s legs quivering. The bell rings as the round is over, both men go to their corners, The Mexican Samurai has a smile of confidence of his face as his crew clean him up and the cut man check on him.

Round 2 begins and it’s much of the same as Round 1, The Mexican Samurai keeps Chono off bay as he lands several jabs to the face. Chono doesn’t have any answers as his face starts to resemble smashed grapes, it is swollen and bloody and Samurai shoots the legs and takes him down. Samurai easily moves to side-mount and then mounts him on top and lands heavy strikes forcing Chono to roll onto his belly and The Mexican Samurai applies the rear-naked choke. He sinks it in but Chono is trying to fight it with all of his power, Chono doesn’t want to quit as the fans cheer him on. Samurai sinks it in even tighter using all of his strength and energy to cut off the oxygen to the brain, but Chono continues to hold on. With every little bit of energy left Chono rolls out of the predicament and bucks up and reverses the position as the bell comes to an end.

Both fighters get up but The Mexican Samurai is looking a little tired, he is woozy when he gets on his feet and stumbles over to his corner. His corner men urge him to take it easy but The Mexican Samurai wants to end the fight. The bell rings as Round 3 gets underway and both men get to the circle of the ring, The Mexican Samurai is out of breathe as he can’t keep his arms up to protect his chin. Samurai lands two right hands to the side of Chono’s face, he then lands a left that drops him but Chono recovers. Samurai has no idea what its going to take to put away the popular pro-wrestler. Samurai lands another right hand and goes for another left but Chono ducks and counters with an over-hand right that hits The Mexican Samurai right in the jaw. Samurai lands on his butt in which the crowd erupts. Chono follows him to the ground and Samurai pulls guard, Samurai continues to defend while Chono hits punch after punch on Samurai’s face. The bell rings and The Mexican Samurai lays there exhausted. His corner check on him and pick him up, the ref brings him up and brings both men to the center of the ring.

Announcer: And the winner is by Unanimous Decision, The Mexican Samurai!

Mexican Samurai walks up to Chono and gives him a hug and asks him a question.

The Mexican Samurai: How did you survive so long with someone of my skills?

Chono looked at The Mexican Samurai for a second then answered.

Chono: Samurai Spirit.

The Mexican Samurai was back in his locker room and decided to go to Chono's locker room and decided to continue to inquisite about obtaining the samurai spirit.

Chono: There is no way to gain the samurai spirit, everyone already has it. You just need the proper training to release it.

Chono handed out a business card of his head trainer, Minoru Suzuki.

The Samurai would go on to train and soon get into the pro-wrestling business himself but that was another story for another time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mexicansamuraij

The Samurai's road to Honor (Gang Wars RP #1)
Page 1 of 1