Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gang Wars is a three of a kind, We are a Royal Flush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spade
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card
Spade

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-12-18

Gang Wars is a three of a kind, We are a Royal Flush Empty
PostSubject: Gang Wars is a three of a kind, We are a Royal Flush   Gang Wars is a three of a kind, We are a Royal Flush EmptyDecember 30th 2006, 9:25 pm

♠♠Spade is looking at the WWA Page♠♠
♠♠He notices that The Royal Flush will team with Matt Chambers♠♠
♠♠To fight Team Carnage♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Unlawful Carnage, I'll forgive you because your a rookie, But let me warn you, Next time you are booked in a match against The Royal Flush, Run! Unlawful Carnage the only thing Unlawful about you is your face. You honestly should consider changing you name to Aweful Carnage. Because your Wrestling abilities are aweful. Your Team will be beaten up and eliminated one by one. Your team sounds like a group we would find at homeless Shelter.

♠♠Spade begins to laugh♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Ole Soldier, you name speaks for itself, OLD! You need to step down for the younger and better talent. This is'nt the old days of Harley Race running around with no ability or agility. This is the Future and I am the Space Cowboy! It's time for the world to realize that B.A.D The Royal Flush is where it's at! We are the Tag-Team Champions and we will be the TagTeam champions for a good long time!

♠♠Spade clears his throat♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Then there is El Toro? El Toro you need to go home, back across the boarder to Mexico where you belong. With all the new talent flowing into the WWA I have a message to you, Don't form a Tag Team. You will never beat B.A.D The Royal Flush. Also new Talent
Play Your Cards Right
Because
A Royal Flush
Will Kick your Ass

♠♠
Spade looks angry, then smiles♠♠

♠Spade♠ - Matt Chambers you are a lucky guy, you are teaming with greatness and I hpe you know it.
Back to top Go down

Gang Wars is a three of a kind, We are a Royal Flush
Page 1 of 1