Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psycho ain't happy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
True Psycho
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
True Psycho

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Psycho ain't happy Empty
PostSubject: Psycho ain't happy   Psycho ain't happy EmptyJanuary 2nd 2007, 9:01 am

*The scene opens in a dark alley with the sound of water dripping. A figure is in the middle sitting in a chair. He looks up and you can see it's the True Psycho. Dresses in black leather pants and a black leather jacket. He begins to speak*

So, I am on breakdown? I should be happy, but I ain't. You see, the King of the Flames title ain't on Breakdown, it's on War Zone. So that really pisses me off. Sure, I may not have gotten off to a good start, but I can guarandamntee that I can & I will do anything and everything possible to prove that I am a worthy contender for the King of the Flames title.

*Stands up & removes his jacket so you can see his body more clearer*

You see theses scars, they ain't from just jumping on a trampoline. They are from being thrown off of roofs, put through tables, hell, even from beign thrown off of roofs through tables. Infact, I have a very special clip to show.

*The clip opens with Om-R Punk & Psycho fighting on a trampoline. Om-R lifts up Psycho and powerbombs him off of it through a table. Then the scene switches to the back of an ambulance w/ a brace on Psycho's neck. The door closes and it drives away*

That is just proof of how much I can take. I have another clip, but Yall wil lhave to wait to see that one. Om-R went Psychotic on me that day, I'll never forgive him for that. But hell, I'm still walkin, I'm still just as ctazy as I ever was. So I ain't really complaining. I'm just here for one thing & that is the King of the Flames championship belt.

*Psycho sits back down and bows his head as the screen fades back to black.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kc_lucky_13

Psycho ain't happy
Page 1 of 1