Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Psycho speaks his mind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
True Psycho
Mid Carder
Mid Carder
True Psycho

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Psycho speaks his mind Empty
PostSubject: Psycho speaks his mind   Psycho speaks his mind EmptyFebruary 20th 2007, 9:25 pm

*Psycho is seen in his lockeroom after watching Punk's promo in New Orleans. HE stops lacing his boots and looks into the cameraman*

Very nice job Om-R. That sumbitch deserved it. But dude, you got me thinking. You got me remembering how much I miss New Orleans. Yeah, thats right, I'm also born & raised in Nola. I can't beleive we ran into eachother Punk, of all places. A wrestling fed. Something everyone was telling us when we were in our late teens on your trampoline. Everyone said we would make it big. And look where we are now. After you kill the beast & after I beat the living daylights out of Lennox Kinsley. How bout we show everyoen in the WWA & AWB for that matter, showing that New Orleans is more than just the murder capital. They also have some kickass wrestlers. So bro, you wanna fight side by side, and show every mutherfucker what we are all about? I would like an answer after your match if you can.

Now, back to you Lennox. If you think you have the slightest chance of beating the Psycho, you have got to have some screws up in your head loose. You can't stop the Psycho. I will do anything and everything it takes. Remember, I am the hard-hittin, high-flyin, chair-swingin, table-smashin sumbitch. I am the True Psycho, and you will soon find out why.

*Psycho bows his head and goes back to lacing up his boots as the screen fades*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kc_lucky_13

Psycho speaks his mind
Page 1 of 1