Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New GM Speaks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace Moore
General Manager
General Manager
Ace Moore

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-06

The New GM Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The New GM Speaks   The New GM Speaks EmptyJune 7th 2007, 12:07 am

There are reporters standing all around inside the JWF make shift board room. They are all hustling around when Ace Moore walks into the room. He stands at the podium with a few sheets of paper in his hand. Ace didn’t take long to answer this question on everyone’s mind.

Ace Moore: "For the people who don’t know me, I’m Ace Moore, the former CEO of SCW. Now I know it must be a Kick in the balls to see my face around these woods. But believe me when I say that I am here to help Mr. Santiago out. My goal is to bring the JWF to the top, Which isnt a hard goal to accomplish, since were already there!"
The reporters are at a buzz, as each of them are trying to get more on Ace Moore coming to the JWF, A move no one though would happen but has?!?

Ace Moore: "As for my exprience at this role, Will I got a lot of it! Before I ran SCW into the ground I had other great promotions. But thats enough talk about the past for me. Its about the new! Its about running a great promotion for everyone around here. Me coming here to asst. Joe Santiago, will It’s a win, win deal."
Ace takes a breath
Ace Moore: "Im sure this doesn’t really come over as a big surprise to everyone. I mean even in are war of words both Joe and I have been on good standing terms. I made a few mistakes but moved on from them. I owe Joe alot for allowing me to come over here and be apart of the promotion that ended mine."
Press jots down some of these comments
Ace Moore: "I have no doubt about this deal working out for everyone’s benefit."
A Wrestling insider yells out a question for Mr. Moore
Insider: What about reports of you being Johnny Stylez, Is there any truth to this?
Ace Moore: "This isnt even funny folks. I herd everyone in the back, jumping up and down about me being Johnny Styles. That could not be further from the truth. I never wrestled under the First Name of Johnny or the Last name Styles. So Im glad you asked that question, so now I could lay to rest the rumors about me being some cross dressing, faggot! That's alll I got to say about this subject."
Reporter: What are your plans for the JWF?
Ace Moore: Really nothing to BIG. I mean this ship has been rolling for almost a year. So the way I see it, the JWF doesnt really need me here, Im a Extra to the good ship, JWF. Pretty much Im gonna keep everything the same, and do what ever Joe needs me to do.
He takes a breath, and cuts everyone else off before he could get a clear cut question
Ace Moore: "Alright folks, Im done here."
Ace walked away from the podium.
Back to top Go down

The New GM Speaks
Page 1 of 1