Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The triple crown champ speaks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

The triple crown champ speaks! Empty
PostSubject: The triple crown champ speaks!   The triple crown champ speaks! EmptyMarch 18th 2007, 7:43 pm

OOC: Not my best, but Having a bad week, Enjoy it tho!

Got Hart?

Nope?

Here is the 1st from JWF's Triple Crown champion...
Yea thats right!

Not one champion, Not Two, But three championship titles!

Lets start this!

[Some very few have a private life away from the constant cameras. Most however are one dimensional and two dimensional at best. The wrestler known as Hart is known for stepping out beyond the promo-cutting circles. A man who’s wrestling career and character doesn’t have to totally define him. He doesn’t have to confine himself in one box. This day is like any other ordinary day except for the fact that the “promo-cameras” are paying him a visit yet again. Earlier this week Frank saved a child from abduction on this day however it’s back to being the vile heel in front of cameras that he is paid to be.

In daily life Hart; or as he is known by those who know him off camera “F.H.” (abbrev. for Frank Hart) doesn’t wear the gimmick. Such was the case the other day at the elementary school in Florida and the same goes for today. However in his on-air character modifying of wearing no-gimmick to show his serious nature in his quest for victory in this non title match, at times Hart dons the war-paint for that “retro“ look. Such was the case when he defeated The Warrior Chance, and became JWF's 1st triple crown champion!

[[He sits in a Philadelphia hotel room about to make a phone call.]]

[[He picks up the phone and dials the number in his address book. He pauses for a moment.]]

Hart: Yesssss, this is Hart. Tails bra, I hope you get this in time, we got a match this warzone, and I know your busy with the ganster rap stars of the JWF, but bra Im on a roll and want to stay on that roll. Hope you’re able to bring your best cause I’m in it to win. Anyway I hope this is the correct number for Tails and look forward to talking to you before our match, havent seen you in a few days. Otherwise catch up with me at the arena come Warzone. Bye.

[[There is a knock on the door as Hart hangs up the phone. He answers it and its the JWF camera crew. Cameramen Ray and Bill.]]

Hart: Guys, I‘m not gonna tip my hand any further on gameplans for my matches this week. Lets just get to the point, I got my big chance at War Games to really worry about!

Bill: Not even for the Triple Tag match. Your partner hasn’t been heard from and it may be on your shoulders to carry the load.

Hart: You have a point. All my goating about how I’m carrying our team to even more gold is just to motivate him BUT this week for me, it may be true in this triple tag match!

Bill: You may be onto something.

Hart: I’m positive I am. Go ahead and set up, I’ll make a few points to secure victory in the triple tag match.

[[The camera crew sets up. Hart remains by the phone Bill then points at him cueing him.]]

FADE IN

Hart: As I sit here. I ponder my options. In JWF they are vast. The opportunity to elevate my status is unparalleled. My tag-team partner Tails has a shot at getting his IC title back at War Games and of corse I got the title savings match to worry about, but there is still this week at hand. I’ll focus these remarks to the tag team three team war. Looks like Tails got his match won for war games with NOS taking the bitch move out....Which I could give a rats ass! These cats in this triple war fare got off to a bad note with not really giving there all in this match, and you’d have to think being tagged with a loss in the triple match will continue that streak. The team of the Game knows all about managing talent who can’t win the big match here! I have a feeling this cats are on there way out, right behind the rest of the JWF downsiders. The opportunity is there folks just cant take it. I know this because I’m seizing upon it myself. I am the current AWB champion, The current AWB tag-team champion, the current WARZONE US CHAMPION! See, I myself have my act together. Victory is the play. At the triple war I seek to advance and take the momentaum into war games with me! where then if my hard work pays off I’ll be the NEXT CHAMPION, WITHOUT whining or playing the role of a fucking fag, or acting like an egomanical prick!!!! Oooooo. Hurt some feelings? Whatever. That’s my game and winning is the pay off. See you at Warzone everyone.......

FADE OUT

[[Hart grins at the camera crew, happy with his promo and content in his plan he is to execute.]]

Hart: Guys, that’s all for now. I’m one of the few this week really working hard for the W. I’m not trotting in the last day to sneak a win. I’ve been here and I’ll be here when it’s all said and done. Triple Tag match win, then Title savings win, then......heh. Well.....you’ll see soon enough. And guys, no mention of savin the kid. Gotta keep my face heat going.

[[ Bill nods his head and the camera crew begin breaking down the equipment.]]

The life of a JWF superstar can be a hectic one. It is what you make out of we’ve been told. What will Hart do this week? It’s as if Hart really does want to prove a point and carry the ball when others are whining and wanting to take their ball and go home. * cough * Nos, The New Breed * JWF needs to be striken with a hard working, LOYAL, and level-headed triple crown champion and this week takes another step to that occurring.......Opportunity knocks and Hart has answered the call...
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

The triple crown champ speaks!
Page 1 of 1