Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New IC champ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

New IC champ! Empty
PostSubject: New IC champ!   New IC champ! EmptyDecember 18th 2006, 2:57 pm

--Shining brightly overhead, the sun bobbed around with a gentle smile that filled the entire Planet with a renewed sense of security. Everything felt that little bit better under the warm guidance of the great ball in the sky. From up on high, the Sun peered on, carefully watching the actions of one particular individual with great interest.--

“So, here we go again,” he exclaimed nonchalantly. “Another day in the life of Frank Hart.”

--Opening the limousine door without second thought, Hart strode out into full view of the public once more. Kitted out in a casual, blue jeans and T-shirt, Chris cocked his head from side to side as his eyes met with those of a few hundred screaming fans. Signs and placards bearing Hart’s name were found in great amounts amongst his personalised travelling army. Military like in their stance, they stood and awaited some kind of signal from their leader. Hell they stood there even after his heart breaking lost last nighht! Which reminds me...Congrats Joe...You earned it brother!--

“Frank! Frank! Will you sign my T-shirt?” they cried in unison.

Of course, this wasn’t anything new to Frank Hart. No. This was just your regular afternoon outing. Over the years, he’d accustomed himself to public bombardments. Sometimes he tried to convince himself that he’d have been far better off leading a life away from the public eye…

Why didn’t you just get a job as a banker?
However, in the select few moments that Frank Hart chose to be completely honest with himself, he undoubtedly admitted that this was indeed the lifestyle best suited to his character. Press conference at ten. Lunch with the local Governor at midday. Film premier in the evening.
The spotlight didn’t have to rape him. He was most certainly consenting. Dirty whore.

Giving in to the requests of his adoring public, Frank would always find time to appease them with an autograph or seven… hundred. Emerging half an hour later and certainly late for one of his scheduled appointments, Chris rubbed the sweat from his brow and wondered why he bothered to pay a gym fee to stay in shape.

“Crazy bastards, gotta love them all, there the reason I do this!” he declared with a smirk.

And so, with yet another ludicrous Warzone contract fee safely in the bag, Hart looks forward to tuesday night. warzone doesn’t bring about anything particularly special though. Matches that bring in the big rates are as regular as clockwork to Mr. Hart. However, the same cannot be said of his opponent, and that is meant as no slight. No.
Two completely different mentalities promise to clash at WArzone for the IC title.

Time to get to work!

“I was a soldier!”

“…I was the unexpected…”

“I am the FAN FAVORITE…”

“I am “The Spotlight” Frank Hart.”

Hart is now dressed in a pair of baggy blue jeans and a Shady Records hooded sweatshirt.

“The other biggest opportunity of my life comes December nineteenth when I finally get to fight for another JWF championship. The IC championship! And this time im looking for a win, instead of a hart breaking lost! Hellsing is the champion.”

Frank begins to move about and finds himself stepping outside into the chilly Michigan weather. Now, when it is referred to Michigan weather you basically have to live here to understand. Which Hart has found out from friends and family who live there

“I respect Hellsing in this match and it will be an honor to wrestle against him. But truth be told I do want to win, I do want to be the IC champion more then anything. Will besides the World champion...but what the heck..."

"Will I do anything to win? hell yeah. Will I continue on in this match no matter what? Once again, hell yeah.”

Frank Hart blows some warm air into his hands and then shoves them into his sweater pocket and begins to walk.

“Hellsing just because you’re the champion and just because you’ve somehow managed to slither past all challenges so far doesn’t mean you’re going to sit there and threaten my HEART! You’re not going to tell me to stay out of your way because in all reality you’re in my way.”

Hart sniffles a bit as the cold air begins to make his nose run.

“I know I am the underdog and I know that this could be my one and only chance at ever winning a title. But I am about to show them what I’ve always been like and always will be like. You come at me and I am like an attack dog, I will attack and attack until you’re down and not getting up.”

The wind picks up a bit which causes Frank to pull his hands from his pocket and pull the hood up onto his head. He quickly shoves his hands back into his pocket and continues on with his walk.

“Hellsing I know you have the same goal on your mind as I do mine. But you’ve had your chance, This is my chance, my turn, so if push comes to shove I just may have to shove you right on your ass. Yes you’re an icon here in the JWF in a shorttime. I do respect you. But when it comes to wrestling for a championship that I have never won, any respect I have for you leaves when we enter that ring.”

An angered look begins to form in Hart's eyes.

“Why do people get so damn excited about the holidays? I’ve never been excited about the holidays besides for this year...My only wish...Will I already got it! After Tuesday that is!"
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

New IC champ!
Page 1 of 1