Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IC Champ is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hart
Main Event
Main Event
Hart

Male
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Wrestler Info
Record: 01-00-00
Alignment: Face

IC Champ is here! Empty
PostSubject: IC Champ is here!   IC Champ is here! EmptyDecember 20th 2006, 2:53 pm

--Everyday Hart is left wondering "why am I changing, and why am I.........liking it". He does things and doesn?t even feel guilty. The things he has done inside the ring, normal men would think it was impossible. When it comes to living the life of a star Hart does it with a big heart, but when it comes time to get in the ring, he can be in a dangerous state of mind. Just know that Hart know no boundaries. Just know that Hart will repersent the JWF to the fullest!--

Hart is standing there looking at himself in his hotel room bathroom. He dips out of focus as he tosses water on his face.--

Hart: Looking in this mirror, I can finally say I am the champion, anyone can win a title but to defend it, now thats a task all by its self. But even after winning the IC title, I still feel as though not every one around JWF thinks I should be champion. Or maybe its because there has been to much damage already done to the IC division that most people just dont take it seriously anymore. What ever the case may be, Im still proud to be the JWF IC champion. And when I defeat the team Von, Grives, and Hell maybe then Ill get the respect I deserve, maybe then some folks wouldnt take me as some fluke. And I get a chance to be teamed with a hell of a competor...And a guy even after are battles A guy I respect and will call a freind in Joe!

He exits the bathroom and heads back to the bed. He stands there watching his wife sleep peacefully, and thinks to himself how lucky he really is. She starts to scramble around the bed, looking for Hart. He slowly creeps into the bed, trying his best not to wake her.

Wifey: You can stop trying to sneak back into bed, Im already awake.?

Hart: My fault, did I wake you?

Wifey: Ive been awake, I have just been laying here

Hart: Just laying there??

Wifey: Not everyone jumps out of bed as soon as they are awake.

She was never much of a morning person, and Hart knew he had to just give her the chance to wake up, if he didn?t he would have never hear the end of it.

Wifey: Who were you talking to in the bathroom??

Hart: No one, I was just realizing some thoughts I had...to my self.

Wifey: ?Thoughts??

Hart: ?About the match this coming week. I think this contest could be the one that makes everyone notice me, I mean the Chamber was great, and yet brutal at the same time, but teaming with the world champin and former champion is a big break!

Wifey: Notice you? Youre the JWF IC Champion.?

Hart: True, and a lot of people have taken notice, but I feel some havent and some even may think Im some fluke.

Wifey: Thats your own ego talking. No one thinks youre a fluke.

Hart: Maybe so. But I still am going out there to prove my self to everyone, Youre going to see things that I have never tried before, Im taking this match to the next level. Im going to show everyone just how big my HEART really is!

Wifey: Just remember not to kill yourself, you still got a lot of things to fin. in your stint in wrestling

Hart: Its in the back of my mind.

Wifey: just making sure.

Hart got out of the bed and walked over to the window, he pulled apart the blinds to allow the sunlight to enter the room. He stood there taking in the whole scene, Wifey slowly made her way out of the tangled mess of blankets.

Hart: I must prove to everyone why I am the toughest and most perseverant son of a bitch in the JWF. If they havent taken notice, they better! Im going to make an example out of Von, Grievs and Hell"

Wifey came over and rubbed his chest from behind, something that she always did.

Wifey: I thought you werent going to underestimate anyone in this match?

Hart: I know not to underestimate him or anybody else in this industry. But I am also talented enough to over come such an obstacle such as my opponents. I am going to take there own game to them, There a bunch of Darkies, walking deadman, and ICP worshipers, and I am going to be more deadly, more crazier, more AMAZING than ever!

Wifey: You sure you want to mock these guys? I mean they are a bunch of weird guys, but also hardcore!

Hart: I hope they do listen to my words, I hope they do get pissed off, and feed off it, because I want to face all three of them at there most vicious states! I want to fight a group of lions in our match and prove myself as the best IC Champion!"

Wifey: Just dont let your ego blind you, you have to stay focus at the real matter at hand...Keeping the title.

Hart: For sure, that title is all I fight for and you know that. But making an example out of walking zombies who was the ones who called me out in the first place, isnt going to hurt

Wifey: As long as you have your priorities straight. So how about we catch some thing to eat??

Hart: Sure thing, anything to keep you happy.

They turn to exit the room and to head down stairs to the buffet. Wifey wraps a rob around her as Hart goes as is.

Wifey: What will keep me happy is you coming home alive

Hart: Well, in that case you should be happy for some time.

They exit the room, with the door closing behind Hart and Miss Hart. The champion is in a different mind frame for this match, which was a different side of the champion. He is more intense then ever, he is ready for a brawl, and a fight. These folks better be ready, because Hart has made it clear he is going to do what ever it takes to get the W!
Back to top Go down
http://scw2010.1talk.net/index.htm

IC Champ is here!
Page 1 of 1