Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Ends In a Tragedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hallow Wicked
Main Event
Main Event

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2006-12-18

It Ends In a Tragedy Empty
PostSubject: It Ends In a Tragedy   It Ends In a Tragedy EmptyJanuary 14th 2007, 6:34 am

The camera fades into the usual cemetery. The camera is focused on a headstone. The head stone reads "Here Lies Porter Macleod." The camera looks up to see Hallow Wicked, holding a child in his arms. The child is not breathing.

"Childhood is full of memories. When you are young, you remember playing on the playground with your friends. You remember your teen years. Your first sexual experience that lasted for about 2-3 minutes. Then when you get into real life, you start looking back and wondering where it all went."

Hallow lays the child down on the snow covered ground.

"This child will never have that luxury. This child doesn't have to see that horror's of the world. He never has to see what the real world holds."

Hallow steps away from the child and walks over to a huge casket.

"Porter, you also will not have the luxury to experience your first sexual encounter! The only thing you will experience is the feeling of death at the hands of Hallow Wicked!"

Hallow opens the casket and the camera comes closer to see inside. Hallow then walks over to the child and picks him up. Hallow looks down and you can see a tear in his eye.

"So young" he cries.

Hallow takes the child and places him in the casket.

"Porter, like this child that you see in this caskset, you will come face to face with something that fear fears! You will look in the eyes of death, and you will watch as it slowly sucks your breath away from you!"

Hallow slams the casket door shut. He then walks over to where the headstone that reads Porter's name. You can hear Hallow breathing. You can hear his feet crunch the snow.

"Porter, I made this just for you! Your own headstone. Call it a little going away present from your's truely. I will watch as Kaos slowly beats you like the little bitch you are, and when is finally done demolishing you, I will come in and finish the job! I will do War Zone a favor by killing you, because you are a piss poor excuse for a GM! You are another pathetic human, but not only that, you are a Scottish bitch! So be watching Porter! Grow eyes in the back of your head, because I am coming, and I will end you Porter!"

Hallow steps back and takes a seat on the headstone.

"You see Porter, you have pissed off the two deadliest men when you decided to run your dick sucker on Kaos and myself! He maybe my Lord's nemesis, but he and I are a lot alike. We both loathe you Porter! Not only that, we hate people in general, and Porter, you are the poster child of everything I hate! I will watch as Kaos makes you his bitch, and the last thing you will see is me, standing over you, and draining your blood!"

Hallow stands up and goes over to the casket again. He places his hand on the side of the casket. You see him looking at it with a sick smile on his face.

"This is a statement for you Porter Macleod! You shall burn!"
As soon as Hallow says burn, the casket goes up in flames. You can see the smoke rise from the burning casket. Hallow laughs, and continues his bashing of Porter.

"Porter, I want you to look into these black eyes! You are looking at the eyes of the one true devil, and this devil is hungry! This devil's hunger will not be satisfied until the blood of Porter Macleod is running down his throat!"

Hallow turns his back as if he is walking away, but he turns back around quickly and "But for now, the cameraman will do."

Hallow grabs the cameraman and the camera falls. The camera falls to an angle to where all you can see is the burning casket. You hear a man screaming out in pain. This lasts for a few seconds, then you hear complete silence, and then you hear a body hitting the frozen snow covered ground. Then the camera gets picked and is turned around to see
Hallow Wicked. Blood is running down his lip and his teeth have the classic blood stain. He yells into the camera.

"Hallow Be Thy Name!"

Hallow throws the camera into the flames that have covered the casket. The camera shuts off.
Back to top Go down

It Ends In a Tragedy
Page 1 of 1