Joe Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY TITLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Chambers
Lower Mid Card
Lower Mid Card

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-12-27

MY TITLE Empty
PostSubject: MY TITLE   MY TITLE EmptyJanuary 29th 2007, 1:57 am

the scene opens to the arena that night in Philadelphia an as the crowd looks on Deadly Game hits the pa as the Countdown begins and 5...4...3...2...1 and Matt Chambers erupts from behind the curtain as he makes his way to the ring with a bare waist no gold over his sholder which makes matt really angry and as he enters the ring he calls for a mic and brings it to his lips as he is ready to speak

Shut your damn mouthes i have every damn right to speak so Shutup! and Respect me!!

the crowd boos incredible loud at Chambers as the YOU SUCK chants start and Matt begins to speak

now as im trying to say is i got SREWED! ya thats right i have been srewed continuesly lets look back at this shall we first of all i win the am drafted to the EWA Brand and i win the T.V Title and become the Best damn Champion this company has ever seen then i come here to WARZONE and i me alone take this show to a whole nother level and i bring my Coveted Television title with me and i put WARZONES ratings straight through the roof and then just last Tuesday my Title was Stolen!! from me you stole it from me Dean i was not pinned i did not submitt Dean Your on Burrowed time that is my Title ! MY CHAMPIONSHIP!! and i hope you enjoy your little 15 minutes of fame and Greg im gonna enjoy taken you apart too cause once we are locked inside that cage you can only hope of winning is by pinfall of submission cause the only way you can escape is if you have the guts to scale the Barbed wire structure and then when the smoke is cleared i will be standing outside the ring with The Television Championship Back around MY WAIST

the scene fades to Matt Chambers standing in the ring with his fist clenched in Rage End rp
Back to top Go down

MY TITLE
Page 1 of 1